Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BF's driving me absolutley CRAZY little TMI

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:38 AM
  • 8 Replies

I don't know what it is but my bf is driving me crazy. I don't know if it's Cabin Fever or I'm just sick of his crap and I'm done.

For the Past 6 months he has been up my butt constantly. He works construction so when it's snowing or raining outside he's home with me. When he's home, I just don't do anything but sit on the computer or sleep. I feel like he's taken over my whole house and I'm not allowed to do anything.

He's constantly asking for you know what and it drives me crazy and I end up getting ticked off and not do anything with him because it's constant. He gets in my personal space constantly. I can't even get up and go to the bathroom without him grabbing at me to hug me or something.

Then he's constantly asking me the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over again. Like for instance I was checking my email and of course he was right behind me reading everything like usual. I check my junk folder because some important emails that deal with my business get sent there. Well there were spam emails about Single looking for something or other and he just will not let it go. Then when I get on my myspace page to chat with my old friends that live far away he's right there behind me watching everything I'm doing. And heavens forbid If I ask him wth he's doing then I'm hiding stuff from him.

On top of the Myspace pages there's advertisements, one was single moms looking for love or something like that. OMG, he threw a fit saying I knew you were looking at single ads. I swear I wasn't, I can't help which advertisements are going to be on top of my myspace page or whats in my junk folder in hotmail address.

He doesn't understand that for some odd reason that I can't control that. I know part of his reason behind him being so jealous while I'm on the computer is because his ex wife left him for a man from the internet. But I thought he got over that my goodness they haven't been together for over 9 years and we've been together for 5 going on 6 years.

I always tell him jokingly when he asks me stupid questions about the ads. There are 2 places you don't go to find men, 1) The internet especially Myspace not at my age and 2) The bar.

I can't even talk on the phone without it being an A, B, and C conversation with my friends and family. He is constantly being nosy it just started about 6 months ago so I'm wondering what's up?

He keeps telling me I just want to be a Happy Family and YOU keep pushing me away. Why don't you want to talk about it and the reason I ask you constantly about you know what is because the one time I ask you might say yes. Or haven't I been a good boy by not bothering you? I honestly feel like slaping him everytime he says the above to me, he tells me this at least  10-15 times each day of my life.

So what do you all think, I'm pretty sure of the answer but I'm thinking maybe it's the snowy cold weather and NO Money that is driving me insane.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bambi1105
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:43 AM

I would tell him he needs to back the hell off!!

KaseyHickman
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:44 AM

Is there any chance he could be cheating on you? Im not trying to upset you but you said it started about 6 months ago. They say that when some one cheats they tend to thinnk the other person is cheating on them. Its weird I know but I was just wondering if that might be the case.

A Mother to Andrew and a Wife to Kyle

toddler boyin love

6babixz
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:51 AM

Quoting KaseyHickman:

Is there any chance he could be cheating on you? Im not trying to upset you but you said it started about 6 months ago. They say that when some one cheats they tend to thinnk the other person is cheating on them. Its weird I know but I was just wondering if that might be the case.

I agree I was always told that when they start saying your doing things they are. Like he wants to find out your doing something to make his stuff not seem so bad....Good Luck....

jlsmith1862
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:39 AM

Quoting 6babixz:

Quoting KaseyHickman:

I agree I was always told that when they start saying your doing things they are. Like he wants to find out your doing something to make his stuff not seem so bad....Good Luck....

I am sorry. I gotta agree with both of these, and not just because this is something I have always heard. From experience from being cheated on and from being the cheater.

Yes, I know I was horrible, young, mean, slutty, and stupid for cheating on someone, but that is in my past. However, when I was cheating I always assumed he was and always questioned him and snooped for the evidence. Why? Because I was trying to say "HA gotcha" to justify what I was doing. When I was being cheated on (Karma's a bytch), he did the same things to me. Always snooping into my life, reading my messages, text messages, checking my cell phone calls, the cell phone bill (looking at all the numbers I called or that called me), making sure I got home from work at the exact same time every night. Not kidding, up my @$$ pyscho into every detail of everything I did. If I so much as put on a different or new eyeshadow I was getting accused of cheating.

PrttyMstng
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:55 AM

It sounds to me like the "honeymoon" phase of your relationship has worn off for you. If you truly love him, you would try working on the relationship - it appears you try to avoid him when he's at home.

It also struck me that you didn't mention anything positive about your relationship with him. It's coming across as you are no longer in love with him. By staying with him you seem to be miserable.

The real question is do you love him and are you willing to work on the relationship instead of trying to avoid it?

I don't think he's cheating on you - I think he's trying to find a way to reconnect with you.

msjtwin
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:03 AM

It seems to me that he may be cheating on you.  So he is turning everything around to cover up his on ass.  Start asking him some questions.  Than if he get defensive about them than that usually means something is up.

Hondagirlracr
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:06 AM

I don't think he's cheating because he's always with you. It does sound like the honeymoon phase is over. Mine is like that when he's home always trying to grab me or say something about sex. But he always tells me at least I want you and not some one else. I would try and work on it, if there are alot of positive things in your relationship. Sometimes being together too much can drive you nuts. Sometimes you just need your space. It sort of sounds like he is insecure also because of what his ex wife did. And even though it may drive you nuts, when you push him away he probably feels more insecure. Remeber relationships take alot of work, and it's not always going to be a smooth ride.

Sassy_n_cool_24
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:15 AM

Quoting PrttyMstng:

It sounds to me like the "honeymoon" phase of your relationship has worn off for you. If you truly love him, you would try working on the relationship - it appears you try to avoid him when he's at home.

It also struck me that you didn't mention anything positive about your relationship with him. It's coming across as you are no longer in love with him. By staying with him you seem to be miserable.

The real question is do you love him and are you willing to work on the relationship instead of trying to avoid it?

I don't think he's cheating on you - I think he's trying to find a way to reconnect with you.

I think this is more than likely whats going on. 

I do hope that you find the answer your looking for though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)