Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One little boy, thinking preggo again?? Advise please!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:25 AM
  • 29 Replies

Okay so here’s the deal, I have one little boy so far…

I’m on BC, Seasonale for 8 months, and take it religiously with few minor mistakes. We are very careful, for the most part. Started spotting middle of last week, brownish yucky, only lasted for not even a day and a half. Now nothing. To top it off I’ve nearly fainted a few times the last week or two and I’ve gained a full cup size! Yes, they’re sore. I’m so sleepy I can barely drag myself out of bed on 8 hours of sleep. I really don’t know if I’m preggo or not. I’m not nauseous or sensitive to smell. (My first pregnancy I couldn’t even stand the smell of fresh bread without getting sick) I would take a pregnancy test, but the first time I was nearly two months before I got a positive and I knew for a fact I was. Any advice? Am I over-reacting?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KaseyHickman
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Well you are about to get some nasty comments. The women on here hate these post. But I think that maybe you should go ahead and take a test anyways. You never know it might be that you are pregnant or you might just being going through a weird stage right now. Good Luck!

A Mother to Andrew and a Wife to Kyle

toddler boyin love

notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:29 AM

Go to the doctor and get a blood test.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Like to clean? Need to clean? Join my group!

Getting Clean & Staying Clean!

mommytoG
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:29 AM

take a test and see what it says. Those all seem to be symptoms to me, but they could be from the BC to, or you could not be getting enough iron and that is why you feel faint. If the test comes back negative, then i would see about getting a blood test done.

Lukez_momma
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:31 AM

Thanks for the help. Didn't realize that this wasn't an "Advice" Forum ;) Don't have any females to talk to about this. I'll be sure to keep it to myself next time! :)

busymom3kids3
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:33 AM

The only way to know for sure is to take a test.Good Luck.

Callie-bishop
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:35 AM

usually a doc will tell you once you think you may be pregnant, to stop taking the pill and take a PG test. I hope your not pregnant (if that is what you want)

Lukez_momma
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Quoting Callie-bishop:

usually a doc will tell you once you think you may be pregnant, to stop taking the pill and take a PG test. I hope your not pregnant (if that is what you want)

I stopped taking it. So I can see what's going on. Not sure how I feel about it. I want to go back to school next fall for my engineering degree but I love my son and wouldn't mind another addition. I'm so conflicted, ugh.

jenjobrien
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:38 AM

The group is Advice for Moms.  Why cant she ask for advice on this? I guess I dont understand.  Anyway.  Things happen Mama! Sounds like you have pregnancy symptoms.  How soon before you can test?  You might get a positive this time even tho you didnt last time.

Lukez_momma
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:39 AM

Quoting jenjobrien:

The group is Advice for Moms.  Why cant she ask for advice on this? I guess I dont understand.  Anyway.  Things happen Mama! Sounds like you have pregnancy symptoms.  How soon before you can test?  You might get a positive this time even tho you didnt last time.

pd4now82
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:39 AM

I'd say the best thing is to act like you assume you are pregnant (just in case you are) and take care of yourself.  In a few weeks, maybe try a test and see what comes out. 

My first pregnancy I didn't get a positive at home test until I was seven weeks (and doc's blood test a week or two before that even came out negative!, they were mad at me for going in again for another test because they didn't think I was, and yup, I was 8 weeks along, but the blood test never came back positive when I should have been 5 to 6 weeks along).

My second pregnancy, didn't get positive at home until six weeks preg....

Since you say that it took you a while to get the BFP with your first, it may be a little wait for getting it again this second time around too.....   GL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)