Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Still feeling sick, what's going on?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:43 AM
  • 14 Replies

A few days ago I had that 24 hour stomach bug that seems to be going around. Well the past few days since then when ever I get even slightly hungry I get nausious and feel like I'm gonna pass out. I was dieting really hard before I got sick but since then I've been cutting myself some slack and not beinng so strick. I get hungry like every 2 hours and it makes me feel so ill but as soon as I eat something I feel better. Am I still recovering from the stomach bug? What's going on?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steffiestylist
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:44 AM

A doctor could tell you.

SCmommy106
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Well aren't you just so helpfull! :)

Quoting steffiestylist:

A doctor could tell you.

steffiestylist
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:59 AM

Well really, most of us aren't doctors, or nurses....these posts make me laugh...

jenjobrien
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:01 AM

Its still an advice forum.  No need to be rude.

Quoting steffiestylist:

Well really, most of us aren't doctors, or nurses....these posts make me laugh...

lostmarbles0520
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:03 AM

It sounds like you aren't eating enough. I'm hypoglycemic, and I have to eat every 2 hrs (smtg little) or else I start to go weak at the knees and faint. Maybe your diet + the flu drained your body too much...you need to get your body's energy reserve built back up!

steffiestylist
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Yay.

AlyssaH87
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:05 AM

WOW  have you not gotten laid in a while? You seem a little tense...

To the OP, I think your just still recovering from the stomach bug. If I were you, I'd drink lots of orange juice. Have some Chicken Noodle soup and some crackers.. Maybe limit yourself bland foods for a few days to help your stomach recover. Hope you feel better!!

Quoting steffiestylist:

Photo of Audrina Patridge, edited by Alyssa Howard

SCmommy106
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:06 AM

Thanks it seems like most of ladies here have their panties in a twist today! LOL

Quoting jenjobrien:

Its still an advice forum. No need to be rude.

Quoting steffiestylist:

jenjobrien
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:07 AM

I know I always feel really faint tired and lightheaded a few days after being really sick.  Youre probably still recovering.

SCmommy106
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Thanks, you are probably right. It has seriously been about 3 years since I've had any sort of stomach virus, I guess I just forget what it is like.

Quoting jenjobrien:

I know I always feel really faint tired and lightheaded a few days after being really sick. Youre probably still recovering.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)