Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice On Anxiety Problems Please

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:05 AM
  • 8 Replies

Okey The Last Two Days I Have Been Feeling All Anxious About Going To School And Stuff Then Today When It Was Time To Wake Up & Go I Just Couldnt Get Myself Up To Go. Last Night I Was So Overwhelmed And Started Shaking, Losing Feeling In Certain Parts Of My Body And Sick To My Stomach. Is That Normal?? Then This Morning When I Woke Up & My Husband Went To Work I Was Bawling For No Reason What So Ever. I Just Dont Cope Very Well With These Things. Any Advice. I See Someone Tomorrow For Meds But I Need Help Til Then. Thanks Ladies.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
littlemissyjen
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Lavendar Essential oil in some vegetable or grape seed oil. Put it on like perfume and smell away. Lavendar calms you.

Photobucket
samanthasmom05
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Would My Anxiety Make Me Sick To My Stomach & Stuff Though?? Is That Normal??

Quoting littlemissyjen:

Lavendar Essential oil in some vegetable or grape seed oil. Put it on like perfume and smell away. Lavendar calms you.

danielle1982
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:11 AM

I am on prozac because of mine . I tried to go with the smells to calm me but they didn't help enough though.  I have to say if it is not that bad the smell may help good luck.

danielle1.gif picture by caitmlodesigns

WilliamsMama08
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Yes it can.  Try taking deep breaths, and close your eyes and imagine yourself calming down.. imagine your heart rate slowing... shake it off... helps me. I don't feel completly better, but it helps.  Been dealing with bad anxiety for quite some years now and I don't take anything for it.

Quoting samanthasmom05:

Would My Anxiety Make Me Sick To My Stomach & Stuff Though?? Is That Normal?

jenjobrien
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:15 AM

When it gets that bad theres not alot you can do until you can start on some meds.  Just try to stay relaxed in a place that makes you feel safe.  Try to keep your mind busy with a favorite show or movie.  Mostly just try to put yourself in situations youre comfortable with for now.

samanthasmom05
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Thanks So Much Ladies I Really Appreciate It I Have Recently Been Diagnosed With It And I Didnt Know Anything About It Til I Looked It Up Online. Im Glad There Are Ladies Out There That Can Help. I Just Feel Like Complete Crap & Feel Lost. Thanks.

meandmygirlmad
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:21 AM

I went through something alittle bit different, but they gave me a small dose of zolft. It helped, I thought only crazy people took stuff like that, but it is not like that at all! My friend does the same thing your doing, once a year. If she gets as much sun as she can she feels better. Atleast till you see a doctor.?

samanthasmom05
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:30 AM

i would get sun only if we had any lol we have snow here lol thanks

Quoting meandmygirlmad:

I went through something alittle bit different, but they gave me a small dose of zolft. It helped, I thought only crazy people took stuff like that, but it is not like that at all! My friend does the same thing your doing, once a year. If she gets as much sun as she can she feels better. Atleast till you see a doctor.?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)