Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nuva Ring????

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:41 AM
  • 2 Replies

Has anybody ever gained alot of weight being on the nuva ring and if so how much???? And what other side effects has anyone experienced? I'm trying to figure out if it's just me or does anyone else had alot of negative effects. I've gained about 20 pounds in the last 6months, my periods are really messed up and basically tyhe b.c isn't doing what they said it can do. Yeah it has stopped my periods for the most part, but I have sporadic bleeding whenever it decides to and i never know how long it will last.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Seandobie22
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Never Gain a pound on Nuva Ring. I was on it from 16-22. Be very careful when having sex if it comes out make sure you put it back in within 3 hours. Thats Why I have a beautiful baby boy. LOL. After I had him I went back on it when he was 5 months. I love it. No side effects at all for me. I put it in for four weeks take it out for a week.  My Husband doesn't notice it that much during sex (i kno tmi).  I've never had spotting at all.

mander3
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:07 PM

I haven't gain any weight. I'm 27 my monthly are one time and schedule with the three week in one week out. I love it. Haven't had any side effects at all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)