Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:23 PM
  • 1 Replies

 Our neighbors just moved in this past weekend. They still don't have the electric turned on so they are using kerosene heaters to keep warm. We live in a townhouse and our intire house smells like kerosene. My DD is 14 months old and I'm wondering if anyone knows if this can harm her? Its pretty strong, and I want to make sure she is safe. Thanks in advance!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sunshine1979614
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:42 PM

I dont think it can hurt her, but that is very strange that they have not turned on there electric yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)