Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE PRAY FOR HER UPDATE IN BLUE FINAL UPDATE IN RED

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:36 PM
  • 27 Replies

WELL I WOKE UP THIS MORNING TO A PHONE CALL AND I FOUND OUT THAT MY SIS IN LAW LOST HER BABY BOY SHE WAS 7 MONTHS PREGNANT HER PLACENTA JUST RUPTURED OUTTA THE BLUE SHE WAS BLEEDING VERY BAD SHE HAS ALREADY HAD 2 BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS AND IS FINALLY STABALIZED BUT NOW SHE HAS TO DELIVER HER DECEASED SON SHE IS 3 CM SHE HAS TO BE 5 AND THE DOCTORS ARE AFRAID SHE WILL START BLEEDING AGAIN DURING DELIVERY AND MIGHT NOT MAKE IT.....PLEASE FOR MY SISTER IT IS NOT HER TIME TO GO SHE HAS 2 BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS 2 YEARS AND 9 MONTHS OLD I WILL GIVE AN UPDATE WHEN I FIND OUT SOME MORE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.....

WELL ITS BEEN ABOUT 5 HOURS SHE IS ON HER 3D TRANSFUSION AND SHE IS 4 CM NOT TO MUCH LONGER AND WE SEE HOW EVERYTHING GOES THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT WE ALL APPRECIATE IT WE ARE THINKING OF GIVING THE BABY A FUNERAL WE ARE NOT SURE YET ITS SO HARD TO THINK ABOUT.....ILL GIVE ANOTHER UPDATE SOON...

WELL SHE DELIVERED A LIL BOY A COUPLE HOURS AGO HE WAS ALREADY DECEASED SHE IS DOIN ALOT BETTER HER VITALS ARE UP AND HER BLOOD IS FINALLY CLOTTING NORMALLY NO MORE TRASNSFUSIONS...WE ARE ALL TAKIN THE LOSS HARD THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS MY SISTER MADE IT AS FOR THE LOSS GOD WANTED ANOTHER LIL ANGEL....THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING...GOD BLESS

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mell-belle
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear about your family's loss. I couldn't imagine it. I will pray for all of you, and her health and safety.

How`s my pregnancy doing?
Cass0289
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:39 PM

WOW.  I will keep her in my thoughts.  I cannot imagine going through something that tragic!  Please keep us updated.

Mom2Jayson

She is in my prayers.

bxmom2580

OMG, I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS, CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE US AN UPDATE

adahmama

I will pray for her & her little angel...God Bless

goodson_2008
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:41 PM

Thats so sad I will be praying for her and your family. That see makes it and they can deal with the loss. Again I'm so sorry

Wife to military man Josh and Mommy to Jayden :)

LawsonGirlz
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:42 PM

I will definately pray for her and will ask others to pray as well. Prayer can do wonders! Our God is a great God and as long as we come to him he will answer. i will pray for her and her entire family as well. i can't imagine going through something like this but I know that if everyone just prays we can help to turn this situation around.

Amanda

samanthasmom05
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:45 PM

Oh My Goodness. Im So Sorry To Hear About Your Family's Loss Thats Horrible. I Will Pray For Her And The Family. I Just Cried When I Read That. So Sad. Well Best Wishes To The Family & Hope She Makes It Through This Alright. Update Us.

wells75904
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:46 PM

That is so sad, I will be in prayer please keep us updated

I am a PROUD Vaccinating, Pro-Bush, Pro War, Circumcising, Spanking, Formula Feeding (by choice), CIO,  FORWARD Facing before 12mo, republican voting, disposable diapering, buying junk food with my food stamps, Frugal, Public school sending, PRO LIFE under ALL circumstances (abortion is murder), anti-gay marriage, Israel Supporting, Church going, Christian SAHM mom who knows the bible is literal truth from cover to cover.  I don't tip unless you EARN it, you don't get a tip just because you don't make that much money so learn to wait on me good or find another job with a guaranteed income. None of this makes me a bad mama any more than your decisions make you one.

mlg871
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Oh my gosh - That is horrible!!!   I will keep her in my thought and prayers definitely.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)