Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nursing Bras PIOG

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:21 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am in need of a supportive nursing bra.  I am a size G when nursing so this could be somewhat difficult.  Right now the ones that I have are from Motherhood Maternity but the underwires just don't seem to stay in place and my back is starting to hurt a lot!  Thanks!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
DAWNBLAIR
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:24 PM

I was told not to wear underwires.. I am a wee bit smaller then you... Not much, But i love the bras and tanks from target. I found one bra at Motherhood that i liked but my luck, its discontinued now.  i suggest the target ones... Good luck!

kristanBellasMa
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:26 PM

well I would love to help but i have never in my life had boobs. I think you are lucky but I know you will say otherwise. Good luck finding one though. :)

AmandaA
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:28 PM

I never found a bra I liked during BF! And my boobies are way smaller than yours!! Good luck... try the BF group I'm sure you'll get a quicker responce in there... (and no it's not advertisement!!! just trying to help! back off admin!)  Good Luck momma~

I LOVE MY BABYBOYS

sweetscrappin
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:30 PM

i have FF and i found a bra at target, and just bought the extenders at motherhood maternity.. but dont do the underwires as they will reduce the bloodflow, with doesnt help with milk production.  i also found online some great maternity sports bras.... they were my life saver, i wore the target bra when I was out and about, but just around the house or my moms i wore the sports bras... felt so much nicer.. im not nursing anymore and have dropped down to a DD, if i was considering not having any more kids, i'd just mail you this one.. we we will be trying in a little while... i hope you find one,

sweetscrappin
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:33 PM

haha, amanda yourfunny... i had admin do that to me too... no advertising.. oh please... lol

Quoting AmandaA:

I never found a bra I liked during BF! And my boobies are way smaller than yours!! Good luck... try the BF group I'm sure you'll get a quicker responce in there... (and no it's not advertisement!!! just trying to help! back off admin!)  Good Luck momma~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)