Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sleeping patterns

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:35 PM
  • 5 Replies

Poll

Question: When did your baby sleep through the night.

Options:

2-3 MONTHS

5-7 MONTHS

8-10 MONTHS

NOT UNTIL AFTER A YEAR

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 7

View Results

ok my son is almost 10 months and does not sleep throught the night. ill put him to bed about 9 then he'll wake up at 12:30 or 1 then at 3 and at 5 and at 7 then up for sure at 8 im thinking about staying up one night to try to get him to sleep through the night. i give him a bottle every time he wakes up right now  i know i screwd up but now i have to pay so if any one has advice id love it

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cj1smommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:55 PM

i feel ya, because my 11 month old...still doesnt sleep through the night....and i give him a bottle each time too, so he ends up eating 2-4 times in a night...i dont know what to do.....i hope you find a solution so it can help me to but here is a bump!bump

Kellileanne
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:00 PM

DD slowly decreased the amount she was eating at night.  She does wake up alot (14 months) so I am still very exausted!  Good luck!

dannyboysmom05
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:01 PM

My son is three and a half and still doesn't sleep threw the night. I know what your going threw. I wish I could give you some advise

frankiezmama
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:05 PM

my baby actually slept thru the night the very first day he was born!!! but then after that it was about 2 months old or so. i dont really remember.. then he went thru a phase where hed wake up once and id put him in bed with me and we'd go back to sleep. now hes stuck sleeping with me still and hes 21 months.uggggggggggggh but at least he sleeps thru the night.

michelleb777
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:00 PM

thank you all

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)