Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just cry over stupid things?? This has never happened to me b4!... :'(

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:22 PM
  • 15 Replies

So I am watching " Made" on mtv and I feel a build up coming of tears.. The white kid wins, I start balling... I changed the channel and watch  the guide channel I start to cry.. I change it to Birthday!! I start balling..... I came into my room, and started to cry when I noticed I had to vaccum. Ok I am emtional, but this is odd. I am not suppose to start my period till the 29th.. I have never gone threw this before..

Can anybody help me figure out why I am a ball machine today?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenjobrien
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:23 PM

Sometimes you just need to cry. Then you feel better.  You dont even realize it til youve cried it out.  It happens to me alot. (Even when Im not pregnant! Lol.)

mommytoG
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:25 PM

just hormones acting crazy. I swear I am turnig into my mother and cry at everything. Sometimes I just cant help it.

whoops2
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:27 PM

I have been goin threw alot, and I am stressed daily.. But that is not new. I get stressed alot.. I think I can do that. Shot I could be in a movie right now, and get a perfect cry on q if that's what they wanted... I could just cry........

Quoting jenjobrien:

Sometimes you just need to cry. Then you feel better.  You dont even realize it til youve cried it out.  It happens to me alot. (Even when Im not pregnant! Lol.)

NewMom304
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Are you pregnant?  lol

ashleykilleen
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:29 PM

that has been happening to me alot lately but i am also on clomid and i am 5 days away from AF,hopefully she wont show!

anyways i cryed cuz of that damn gerber comerical with the parents talking to thier babys and the guys talking to their womens bellys, OMG i feel like such a dork. the worst one was like 5 days ago my son was doing this fake cry so i started to do a fake cry to make him laugh and i actualy started to cry, How crazy is this! But i do agree with the other reply same times you just need to cry.

-ash

ttcpreview image

aniyasm
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:29 PM

WOW!! I've been like that off & on for the past week.. Are you o.k.? Is there something in your life that is bothering you? Your Homones are for sure messing with You and I know that feeling all to well... Hormones do change when that time of the month is approaching... Not every time of the month is the same for us..

RileyGsmommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:30 PM

You obviously just needed a good cry!  Now go eat some ice cream!

jenjobrien
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:30 PM

It happens to everyone.  Just close yourself in your room and cry it out Sister!

Quoting whoops2:

I have been goin threw alot, and I am stressed daily.. But that is not new. I get stressed alot.. I think I can do that. Shot I could be in a movie right now, and get a perfect cry on q if that's what they wanted... I could just cry........

Quoting jenjobrien:

whoops2
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:45 PM

I am sitting here balling reading all  your comments. I have never been this way before. I really want somebody to hold me more then ever! I cant stop crying......

whoops2
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:46 PM

Quoting ashleykilleen:

that has been happening to me alot lately but i am also on clomid and i am 5 days away from AF,hopefully she wont show!

anyways i cryed cuz of that damn gerber comerical with the parents talking to thier babys and the guys talking to their womens bellys, OMG i feel like such a dork. the worst one was like 5 days ago my son was doing this fake cry so i started to do a fake cry to make him laugh and i actualy started to cry, How crazy is this! But i do agree with the other reply same times you just need to cry.

-ash

I cried when I saw that one to, your not alone on that one..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)