Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TO ALL HOT MOMMAS.....

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:35 PM
  • 12 Replies

WHATS YOUR SECRET TO STAYING FIT AND LOOKING GOOD? INQUIREING MINDS WANT TO KNOW

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gabrielsmom2006
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:42 PM

out of bedtreadmilleatingenough sleep diet & exercise. is going to GET me back to Hot Momma!

bxmom2580
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:43 PM

OK, SO I TAKE IT NONE OF US ARE HOT MOMMA'S HERE?

ben127
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:47 PM

i do pilates during the kids nap time every day. and i watch what i eat. though i do eat some naughty things. chips and soda. but i'm still loosing the weight!

proudnewmommyy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Lot's of vegetables and lean proteins for meals, with limited carbs. Portion control. Drink LOTS of water, Healthier snacking, (like popcorn, craisins, almonds.) Walking, and a good nights sleep! (try to avoid stress, and alcohol, Though I can't always deny myself a glass of wine or two!)

good

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

youngmom33
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:53 PM

I'm working on getting the hotness back LOL, i'm on week 2 at the gym. Working out makes me hungry though!!! I'm gonna give it a few months and see if i can tell a difference in my body

amber3554
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:54 PM

I just try to cut down alot on my eating habits and it seems to work.

VBKL
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:54 PM

im a very active and lucky mom. I lsot all my prego weight by the time my man was 4 months old both times. i also had a csection with the last one.  I ran every night and if i could run i would use my children as weights and do what i could also eating right adn making sure you are getting yourself the righ vitamins and try not to lose everything at once its not healthy. IF you cant get out of hte hosue without LO than take the stroller and jog it builds resistance. I also work as a photographer lol so that kinda helps as well. Good luck momma, they key isnt to be oober skinny its to love your skin you are in bc in the end tahts all that matters, they sexiest you will be is when you can love yourself!!!

ben127
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:55 PM

i haven't changed my eating habits much. i eat and drink what i want but the 30 minutes everyday of the pilates really helps me. i'm not over weight and i just need to tone my body so i don't need to do much. i've always been able to get skinny quick by not eating. lol.

andrea.e
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:01 PM

Not at the moment- due Feb 9th and feel like a walking beachball- but I was a hot one and will be again

Exercise is a definite but really for me it was routine- I routinely watched what I ate (portion control) but didn't worry about calories er anything like that. Routinely walked like mad with my boy  in L.A. on my days off because it was fun. Routinely snuck naps in my car on lunch breaks when I could but more often then not found myself in the single mom zombie haze after a night of toddler stuff and a days following double shift.

Also a firm believer in girdles! A momma can't help gravity, and I hated to stress about the loss of a curve in the waist when I knew I was a good weight- helped my back quite a bit at work too (did a lot of heavy lifting) I figured as long as my rear didn't look like two angry pigs suffocating in a spandex hell I was good.

Cass0289
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:04 PM

I lift weights

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)