Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE HELP

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:50 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am a VERY busy mommy between working full time (hopefully that will change) & being a mom I just started weight watchers but if I don't workout will I lose any weight? Does anyone have any suggestions on exercising! I am on the go from 4:30am till 10pm (or when the baby decides to go to sleep)...PLEASE HELP

Mommy to JJ Wife to Jonathan

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Ladybug8412
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:11 PM

Here's a bump for you because I'm the exact same way, but everyone assumes I should have time to exercise.  When?!

bump

mlg871
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:14 PM

You'll probably lose weight at first, but eventually you'll probably reach a point where the scale doesn't budge anymore.  You'll probably have to start working out at that point to lose any more.  This is what usually happens to me!!! 

ANGIE409
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:44 PM

Just remember....everything counts.  Housework, stairs, pushing a stroller, etc. is all exercise.  Whenever you can, take the stairs instead of the elevator.  Park further away at the grocery store or mall (more steps).  Put on wrist weights while you vaccum.  Sit on a pilates ball at the computer (it forces you to keep your back straight and exercises your core while you type).  Walk around with your baby instead of rocking.  Do butt clenches while watching tv. Every little bit makes a difference. 

rachael23
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:53 PM
If you don't have time to work out, at least make sure you're eating right! Make sure you eat breakfast...for example: Special K cereal, juice and coffee or whole wheat bagel Anything to get your metabolism going first thing in the morning. And remember, if you eat anything with sugar your body is going to crave it all day long! Eat healthy snacks ( kashi bars are good) basically anything to keep your metabolism going all day! I'm not a nutritionist, but I have worked at a gym for 2 years. Hope this helps!
robbysmom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:55 PM

bump

Click Siggy to go to my Group..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)