Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok moms i need help*sorry long*

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:36 PM
  • 7 Replies

maybe im just making too much out of nothing. but my husband calls me today ay 3 and says he has something work related to do after he get off and will be about an hour late. normally i would be like yah fine super will be ready when you get home. but me and him have been fighting alot lately and he has never had to do anything work related before. so i ask him "honey can me and micayla go with you (our daughter). he says its too far to go out of my way to come get you. which is a lie because we live right now the street whr he work. it been bugging me since he called me.

plus he said he knew about this meeting for a week but just never told me until the last min. he knows i dont have a car because he has my car. which is about to stop because he faltted my tie which is brand new just put it one a month ago and broke the door. its a nice freakn car. a malibiu. which is beside the piont. idk what to think lately he hasnt been himself.

so i think he is going to c someone else. he has been deleting all his text and calls before he comes home. he has never done that, and when i ask he says because he has been getting alot of calls. but he aint aloud to answer his cell phone at work so i know that cant be true. he said i could ask his boss about this meeting tonight but they all the same age and all friends. so do i think he would tell me the trust(my husbands boss) HELL NO!.

i need heelp any advice will be helpful. am i making no much out of nothing. should i get my facts straight. or do i have the right to think the worst?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SophiaAngels
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:46 PM
I hate to worry you even more but what he is doing is suspicious. If you think he is hiding something on his cell then you can always look at the bill and see the numbers that have been incoming and outgoing on his phone. Has he ever acted like this before? Is there one thing you guys are fighting over again and again? Has he ever given you reason not to trust him? Sorry that you have this on your plate but I personally would want to know if he is up to something or if it was me just getting worried over nothing. ~jenna
hopesmommy220
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:00 PM

im sorry to say it  were me, yes i would be thinking the samething. just take a look at your pohne bill and see if there is any number on there a lot. just keep your cool though. you dont want to jump and say that he is when it really is something to do from work. heres another thing that might help, if you have a cell phone too there is a thing on your phone that you can have all the calls that good to his pohne dirceted to your phone. just find the call forwarding on his phone and put your number on it and turn call forwarding on. you can even have it forwarded to the house phone. that way everyone that calls his phone will go straight to your phone and his phone wont even ring. that would only work if he doesnt use his phone for work. i really hope that it is nothing and that he really is working. good luck!

erin

missthang1
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:10 PM

ya he has lied to my face face twice.

proudnewmommyy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:14 PM

if u really want to know, dig deeper. But be prepared to find something. When I get gut feelings they are usually right, and very disappointing. I'm sorry you are going through this! Good luck

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

SophiaAngels
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:45 PM
i wouldnt foreward the calls to you cell becuase 1. you can get the phone numbers from your bill and 2. if you do forward the calls he could figure it out and it will make it harder for you to find anything else. just play it cool, check out your bill, dont mention anything to him till you have hard proof of anything. if he feels like your on to him then he will try to get sneakier, but if he feels like he's got you fooled then he is going to slip up and then you have all the proof to confront him with.
mommy_maria
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:08 PM

Wow I am sorry. Honestly it sounds like something is up but at the same time my BF does similar things and I know nothing is up. He would delete texts other girls sent to him so I wouldn't get mad they were sending them to him but wouldn't respond (I saw them in there at night - morning they were gone) While that is not ok he explained and I don't agree with why he does it but he says it's to aviod confrontation. Not ok with me but we're working on things. I noticed he started doing stuff like that after I was checking up on him and after we started fighting a lot but I think he did it not because something was up but because he was frustrated with fighting and as he said was trying to prevent it.

I think with JUST what you said in your post something is up - starting keeping track of when and how often his late night work things occur - if they increase then def something is up. Also do what the other ladies said - check your phone bill. If you don't recgonize numbers then block your number with *69 and call them pretending to be whoever and ask who it is. I've done that - or just call see if a girl answers and hang up lol.

I am sorry you are going though this but think about why you are fighting and that might answer some questions. The fact that hes lied is not a good sign either. I would strongly recommend counseling.

leticia2410
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 7:26 PM

he sounds very suspicious sorry to say. if you want to know now u can also check online depending what company u have to see who he texts and calls.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)