Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHO DOWNLOADS PICS FROM THEIR PHONE?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:00 PM
  • 8 Replies

I HAVE A BLACKBERRY HERE. HOW DO YOU GET THE PICS FROM THE BLACKBERRY TO   YOUR COMPUTER?????

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
dosthepost
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:01 PM

I just send them to my email

jenjobrien
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:01 PM

Does your phone have an sd card in it?  I just take the card and plug it into my computer to transfer files.

meduimchunk
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:02 PM

HOW DO YOU DO THAT?

Quoting dosthepost:

dosthepost
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:02 PM

type your email in the 'to' box

Quoting meduimchunk:

HOW DO YOU DO THAT?

Quoting dosthepost:

whoops2
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Just pick the pic you want to send, and when you have the option for the number you want to send it to, see if there is an option for an email adress. If you find it, put in your email and it should take about 5 min. It might be in your spam box, so if you dont see it in your inbox check your spam. When you see it, it should say Multimedia and have your num from the sender. Click on it, it might have spam blocker on it, if it does press upload, then run. Your pick should come up! Once it does, right click it and save it to your computer..

meduimchunk
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:08 PM

THANK YOU LADIES!!!

aidanmaddox619
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:09 PM

You can do it with a usb cord or with a memory card for your phone I had to buy a memory card for mine to plug into the computer and get the pics from my phone to my computer

whoops2
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Once you save it to your computer it will automatically be saved to pics.. If you want to upload the pic to your cafemom or any other site, hit the browse button when you decide to upload a pic and all your pic folders will pop up! Just click tha picture 2 times and it will transfer to your computer site you want it to..

Hope I helped =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)