Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleeping with your roommate?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:32 PM
  • 53 Replies

Okay, so yes. I am a bad person. Me and my DH has had some hard times, sometimes we are better as friends. My friend N and her BF J have moved in with us and pay their share of bills. I have been sleeping with J for 2 months now and don't know what to do. I seriously have fallen in love with him and can't stand by and watch her treat him like crap and use him. It is such a long story, I guess I just need advice or someone to talk to. I thinking of going back to Boston for a few weeks just to get out of this house.

Help?

Jessica Rae

Ethan Wayne

Mama's little monkey

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyLovesLuke
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:34 PM

I think that it is sad you would do that to a so-called friend. Maybe you should get away for awhile and prioritize.

SugarMama99200
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Just making sure i get this straight. you are sleeping w ur friend's boyfriend?

meduimchunk
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Sit downn with hubby and be honest. Then go from there. if you didn't want this mess, you shouldn't have slept with j. Sorry.

prkitten
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:36 PM

there is a group for people like us

http://www.cafemom.com/group/36054

give it a try there you will never be judged.

Hydia & Nehemiah's mom
Jillian
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:38 PM

Getting some space would probably be a good idea

having a baby

baby

norahs_mommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:43 PM

I am sorry that you are struggling...you say you are falling in love with your friends boyfriend...just know if he cheated with you he will cheat on you. I think you definetly should remove yourself from the situation for awhile and then sit down and be honest with your husband. Good Luck!

jessicarh
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:43 PM

thank you for the link, because yeah shes been my friend for 2 months as well as he. you cant help how you feel. doesnt make you a bad person. i do need to get away but i dont think it will change how i feel. sorry ladies. wanted advice not to be judged.

Jessica Rae

Ethan Wayne

Mama's little monkey

emilysmom8
by Dawn on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:49 PM

I would sit down with your DH your friend and her boyfriend and the two of you come clean about what you've been doing and how you feel. Honestly if I found out my "friend" was having sex with my boyfriend (or husband) I would break up with my boy friend (divorce my husband) and I would NEVER talk to that "friend" again. Just remember while you are falling for this guy, if he cheated on your friend (with you and who knows how many other girls) than he WILL cheat on you! I don't know how either one of you will be able to trust each other since you BOTH cheated on someone!

prkitten
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:53 PM

Anytime I know how it feels everyone else should just remeber

Hydia & Nehemiah's mom
knfisch
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:54 PM

I would definitely get out of the house and think about things. Maybe ask J how he feels about the whole thing? Think about if he's really worth ruining a marriage and a friendship over. You've definitely got yourself into a predicament.... I've never been a situation like that so I don't know what to say! I hope you figure things out though, I can't imagine how much confusion this is causing you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)