Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tatoos for V-day

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:56 PM
  • 2 Replies

So my DH wants to get my name tatooed on his arm for Valentines day. He wants to put it there so that I will always know that he is fully commited to me becase he is in the military and we are arpart often. We have been married for a year and a half. I really like the idea but, I heard that it is bad luck. Like everyone who gets someones name tatooed on them ends up breaking up with that person. Is that true? Has anyone had experiences with name tatoos either negetive or positive? I really want him to get it, what should I tell him????

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ItalianMomma04
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Maybe if doing an actual name weirds you out, maybe do something like a picture of something significant. Like my husband is a guitarist, so if I were to get a tattoo for him, it would be that and his name or whichever.

Elizabeth

The Lord is my Saviour!

brantonsmom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:05 PM

I wouldn't get a name tattooed on my body unless it was my child's, I love my husband and I plan to spend the rest of my life with him, but things do happen, people grow apart, or unplanned events occur.  I don't think that its bad luck to get a named tattooed, its just a choice that he will live with.  So I guess all I'm saying is I wouldn't want my husband to get my named tattooed but to each their own.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)