Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many of you mamas miss being pregnant?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:54 PM
  • 52 Replies

My daughter will be one on Friday (YAY) and I was just sitting here thinking ... I love her to pieces and am soo glad she is here and has been with us for a year ... but I totally miss being pregnant with her.

I know to some of you might think I sound crazy but I had no morning sickness - I actually didn't know I was pregnant until 13 weeks! I didn't have any weird issues like heartburn, swelling, pains or anything. I swelled up a little in my feet but nothing too bad - in fact it was worse after she was born with the fluid retention from my IV for 2 days.

Just curious what you ladies think. I think I am getting baby fever but we aren't planning on having another one for a while if ever.

Hope everyone is having a good night :)

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissiHampt
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:56 PM

I miss it.  We're dying to have another one, but the time just isn't right yet.  I had a very easy pregnancy, loved every minute of it.

nikki0522

I hated being pregnant!

jigsaw ribbon

LadyFelicity

hell to the no !! i am pregnant now, and I love being a mom and etc but I wish she'd get out. Her time is up !! I am 39 wks and counting. Her room is all ready and she has countless clothes and diapers, her own room, etc. SO WHAT is she waiting for, lol. Get out !!

sgilbert211
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:57 PM

Quoting nikki0522:

I hated being pregnant!

Me too!!! I had a HORRIBLE second pregnancy.

SAHM of 2 formula fed, fully vaxed,

non co-sleeping, PERFECT kids!

soccerchik8287
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:58 PM

I miss it too. My daughter turned 1 on jan. 7th and I was like aww I haven't been pregnant in over a year now! lol My pregnancy was pretty easy though too I wasn't really sick or anything at all it was nice and I felt so healthy and good while I was pregnant

lilysmom31
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:58 PM

Same here!  We are working on #2 and I'd love it if I could have another without the whole pregnancy thing!  Mine was miserable and I had a horrible cough the entire time!!!

Quoting nikki0522:

I hated being pregnant!

Tayy26
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:59 PM

I loved it! minus the last month of it when my sciatica nerve was pinched...I loved being spoiled by my hubby and being able to sleep whenever I got tired! ohh I miss it!

MikeysMom51108
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:00 PM

I had morning sickness every day for most of the pregnancy....I had heartburn in the beginning....sciatica off and on....lots of swelling...tons of round ligament pain....etc..etc....

But, I still miss being pregnant. Go figure. My husband thinks I'm crazy...but I started wanting to be pregnant again when my son was around 2 months. He's 8 months now...I'm hoping to be pregnant again soon!

colimomma

i miss being pregnant!!! if i could be a surrogate mother..i so would do it!!! thats how much i love the experience and labor and the birth! i am now pregnant again...maybe ten weeks or so, but i dont feel like it...hopefully as i get further along, i will!! My DH thinks i am soooo wierd for LOVING being pregnant!

Colleen Evans
thangelbabybug

oh i loved being pregnant my 1st pregnancy was soo easy. this pregnancy i was so ready to be done with when i was 20 weeks, i've been miserable ever since. i'm 37 weeks and i want this baby out now. it's been so much different and i've had nothing but problems.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)