Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hydroxycut??

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:04 PM
  • 7 Replies

Has anyone ever taken this diet pill if so, did it work??

What did you like/dislike about it??

Those commercials are starting to persuade me to one to buy it!  I know of course you do have to eat good and work out but those girls look goood! lol

Thanks!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Iluvjandkplus8
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:49 PM

I took them years ago before they had to take out the effedrine(sp). It gave me a lot of energy and made me not want to eat. It had a lot of caffeine in it. Sometimes I would get the jitters but overall I liked it. Not eating and energy...Good! Maybe I'll go get some too:)

Lindsay

Gizzy22
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:50 PM
I did last summer after my daughter was born.. I started when she was about 5 month and i weighed like 160.. I stopped taking then about 2 or 3 months later(couldnt afford it) and I was 143. So yea i think if you take them and excercise right and eat right they will for sure work! am planning on taking them after this baby is born too to lose the weight. I am hating my size.. I am almost 150 now..

Photobucket
startrace96
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:56 PM

Quoting Iluvjandkplus8:

I took them years ago before they had to take out the effedrine(sp). It gave me a lot of energy and made me not want to eat. It had a lot of caffeine in it. Sometimes I would get the jitters but overall I liked it. Not eating and energy...Good! Maybe I'll go get some too:)

Lindsay

Thats when I took them, and yeah at times I also felt jittery I was about 145 when I started taking them and a couple of months later I quit (couldnt afford it either) but when i quit i was 115. but after i quit taking in about a year later i had gained the weight back

CODYSMOM_00
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:58 PM

what kind of diet plan do you have to follow on them?

ashley22ky
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:59 PM

I agree with this. I lost about 30 pounds with the HELP of hydroxycut. You still have to cut calories and exercise, but it just makes those things easier to do.

Quoting Iluvjandkplus8:

Lindsay

pamelam20
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:00 PM

I liked them...I had to take half a pill because I am sensitive to caffeine but overall they worked. My husband loses weight like crazy on them (I was so jealous lol).

Tayy26
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Thanks everyone!

Im glad to hear there is not serious problems with it and its not a joke or anything maybe I will have to try them out, I only want to lose like 10 lbs but i just want a energy boost to make me want to get out and excersice...I eat pretty heathly so that part shouldnt be too hard!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)