Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wanted to share...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:39 PM
  • 9 Replies

I was just uploading some new pics and wanted to share some cute/funny. DD and I (she's one) had "girls day" today. This is the first time I've painted her toe nails (not happening again for a LONG time Haha). Now we match...

And a funny one....she recently learned how to open dresser drawers and she absolutley LOVES to put on necklaces. This is what came walking into my living room (SOOO glad we didn't have company!)...

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Cass0289
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:41 PM

Awwwww the feet picture is even cuter then people doing the hands together!  Must be something to have a daughter

mommy_maria
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Haha those are adorable and hilarious! I want to paint my DD's toes but am scared to even try ... she NEVER sits still lol! She will be one on Friday :)

Emmy217
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:53 PM

Thanks, Mommies!

Jadyzmami06
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:00 PM

This is what happened the other day when i came back from using the bathroom... lol

summerray5
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Quoting Emmy217:

I was just uploading some new pics and wanted to share some cute/funny. DD and I (she's one) had "girls day" today. This is the first time I've painted her toe nails (not happening again for a LONG time Haha). Now we match...

And a funny one....she recently learned how to open dresser drawers and she absolutley LOVES to put on necklaces. This is what came walking into my living room (SOOO glad we didn't have company!)...

So precious!!!! I love it!

Christina193
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:05 PM

So Cute! I just started painting my daughters toes she is two and boy is that a challenge!!

Christina
Proud mommy of 3 wonderful kids!
Photobucket

Emmy217
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Yeah, like I said...I'm not doing it again for a long time! I just cliped her toe nails and she was doing good sitting still so I thought I would try it. I got bright pink polish all over my favorite kahki pants because she kicked her feet while it was still wet. I should have changed before I tried doing it. Oh well....it was a good way to entertain her for a little bit.

Quoting Christina193:

So Cute! I just started painting my daughters toes she is two and boy is that a challenge!!

hotmom40ish
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:23 AM

God I miss those days!! Mine is 18 now and has outgrown Mom. Those were the days!!

She is a real cutie pie! Love the bra pic too!

Rebecca

Christina193
by on Feb. 8, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Quoting Emmy217:

Yeah, like I said...I'm not doing it again for a long time! I just cliped her toe nails and she was doing good sitting still so I thought I would try it. I got bright pink polish all over my favorite kahki pants because she kicked her feet while it was still wet. I should have changed before I tried doing it. Oh well....it was a good way to entertain her for a little bit.

Quoting Christina193:

Yeah I hear ya! I opted an bought the 60sec dry nail polish it worked pretty well-lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)