Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What all is your 5 month old eating??

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:25 PM
  • 5 Replies

Aiden has had single grain cereal, oatmea, apples, bananas, peaches, chicken in chicken broth, and green beans. (all step 1 foods) OH and sugar free bababa pop sicles... and he licked on a strawberry candy cain on christmas... I just want to see what other babies are eating.

lollipop

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ILoveMyJason
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:28 PM

At 5 months, my son was still EBF.

Photobucket
baileysmommy7
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:35 PM

at 5 months my dd had rice cereal, formula, and step one veggies (b/c she wouldn't eat fruits)

cherylynn23
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 8:12 AM

it's more like what isn't alex eating lol.i have had to put him on stage 3 baby food and he eats anything his dad and i eat.he'll be 5 months the 2nd of febuary.he loves....beans,cornbread,bbq chicken and garlic mashed potatoes.green beans,hot dogs,bolognia sandwhiches,lolipops,baby fruit,baby veggies,pretty much anything you give him he'll eat.told the doctor how he is with food and he said it was fine since he's been throwing his bottle at us or on the floor and screaming bout not wanting it.doctor said he's perfectly healthy and doing great.alex gets his bedtime bottle at 9pm and in bed at 10 and wakes up 8 out of 10 times dry.he was very impressed and said that was good.he's not dehydrated either.

sukinova
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 8:16 AM

My DS is 5 1/2 months and has been eating solids for over a month now. He eats anything that isn't nailed down!!!

Seriously, I give him stage 2 foods and to make it last longer, I mix in oatmeal, or rice cereal... whatever seemslke it would go better. It is like he can't get enough.

danismom0816
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 8:17 AM

Danica eats biter biscuits, formula, cereal all kinds, veggies/fruits stages 1 and 2 , she is a hungry baby.  She normally has a bottle when she wakes up then she takes a nap, then when she wakes up she eats a jar of food and a biter biscuit.  She eats a half of another bottle and then takes another nap... after that is all bottles for the rest of the night for the most part!!!  She has always ate alot but she is not a chucky baby she is really tall! She just turned 5months on the 16th and is 14 lbs.

baby girl
Proud Mommy of Danica Elizabeth 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)