Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant Again (Updated)

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:21 PM
  • 18 Replies

I was wondering if anyone had any baby name ideas..boy and girl.. if we could use william or robert in the names for boys that would be great but it really doesn't matter.

Update:We have decided on a boys name which is Robert Wayne at this point. Now I need a girls name he wants Zoey but I want options and I can't think of a good middle name for Zoey.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Seven07
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:23 PM

What about Wilbert?

pbajsmom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have always thought the name 'Jericha' was pretty for a little girl.  Also I like Noah and Darianne for girls names too.  For boys, I think Lincoln or Jaxon are really pretty.  I am partial to Jaxon though because it is our sons' name

stacyemmy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:26 PM

That's a good idea but those are my grandfathers names and my fiances name( robert) and his fathers name(william)

Quoting Seven07:

What about Wilbert?

MomOf2Boys87
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:29 PM

For a girl I love the name.. Makenzie Brooke. That was the name I have had picked out for years, but God blessed with with two little boys. As for a boy, hmm im not too sure. If i think of one i will come back and let ya know.

*~Amber~*-  21 yr old;  2 time c-section having;  non married; two different fathers; formula bottle feeding cause I couldn't BF; circumcising; non-co-sleeping;  disposable diapering;  on time vaxing; spanking; boo - boo kissing, PRO-LIFE; cursing like a sailor; chunky dunking;  full time SAHM mommy to Hayden 6-29-07 && Maliki 5-30-08                                                  

ashleykilleen
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:35 PM

my fathers name is Robert Jerome J so my mother was going to name Robyn Jenna J so i would have the same initials as him, but when she saw me and my dad saw me they thought ashley was a better fit.

I hate my name by the way,lol

good luck with the name search, i am not preggo yet and iam already stumped on a name,lol its soo hard.

-ash

ttcpreview image

sierra650
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 12:49 AM

Shyenne

Iluvjandkplus8
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:24 AM
I always knew if I had a boy I would name him Willian after me Dad. My fist son's name is William Alexander Smith. We call him Alex.
Lukez_momma
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:29 AM

For a girl my pick is Lillian Sue. I'm old fashioned with names but I think it's pretty.

pattimarie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:32 AM

What about William Robert,  call him Will.  When we have a boy he will be Wilson Brian.  My GF, father and brother are all Williams,  as well as my Nephew (William Carter,  they call him Carter).  I like Will,  no one used it so I picked Wilson and we will use Will.

Patti Marie
MOONSHADOWL35
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:36 AM

My sons name is Andrew William.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)