Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do????

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:40 AM
  • 2 Replies

Ok so my mom and my moms husband have been fighting a lot, and my mom always complains about him! Like how she thinks hes cheating and he does this and does that, and he has cheated before and she has taken him back. But anyway so the other day he decides he wants to go to the bar with his buddies. It wasnt my moms day off the next day so she declined going. Keep in mind he knows this... So he goes out and goes to the other bar not the one he tells my mom hes going to and then my husbands brother and his wife happen to go out that night to the same bar and sees my moms husband with some blonde girl! So i find out from my brother in law and i made sure to ask him if it looked like they were together and if he was sure that the girl wasnt with anyone else. And he said yeah as soon as i walked in your moms husband started acting like he didnt know this girl as soon as he saw me! So what do you think ladies? Cheater or not? So to conclude the story i wasnt going to tell my mom what i heard because i wasnt there to see this for my own eyes to really determine if he is cheating on my mom. But the word got out that i know and so he confessed to my mom before i told her and he made himself look like prince charming! He said she was his friends girlfriend! But whatever now i feel like an ass for not telling my mom and what should i do now?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
2kinder
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:45 AM

Tell her the truth...

Tinamomof7
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:47 AM

Has your mom said anything about it to you? If not and she does just tell her that you were not there and didn't want to make assumptions and cause problems on speculation and that you are glad her hubby told her.  Don't stress! You did nothing wrong.  Your mom is a big girl and can make her own decisions.  You can't control who saw what and what they thought.  I get the feeling you are feeling guilty and you shouldn't. I think you did the right thing.  If you had told her and started a bunch of drama, then he would have just made it look like you over-reacted.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)