Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does this mean??

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:55 AM
  • 3 Replies

Tonight, before I had to wake up to nurse DS, I dreamt that I took a pregnancy test and it was positive so I called everyone and their brother bragging about it.

In the dream I already had DS, but he was only about 3 to 4 months old, and my DH was less than enthused about the whole I'm pregnant again concept.

Since I had my DS I have thought no way I wanted to have another. I hated being pregnant. I was in and out of the hospital with contractions the whole time, had lower back pain and sciatica among other things. (The delivery was great though.) So I said I didn't want to do it again!

So does this (the dream) mean that I've changed (or am changing) my mind on another or what?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Kellileanne
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:14 AM

Your subconcious may be teling you that what you went through wasn't all that bad (looking at the outcome).  I went through the same thing but dd was a year before having those dreams.  Now we are talking about the possibility of having another in the future if all goes well with our move and counseling.

1471640_1230664228_med-1.gif picture by jdavis2

KaseyHickman
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:27 AM

Pregnancy dreams usually mean a new beginning in life. Its the start of something new and wonderful. At least that is what they say. Dont quote me on that but its just what I have heard and read.

amandad0225
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:43 PM

im not sure but i know i did have a couple of dreams.  one they didnt know i was having twins until after my son was born and the dr refused to tell me since i was in kicking range.  idk  but it was weird.  and then the other was that i got pregnant while i was pregnant so i had a baby and then 3 months later gave birth agian ugh...talk about a nightmare lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)