Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Possible baby sitter?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:21 AM
  • 2 Replies

So I'm looking for a WAH job, and I did a search. I found someone in my town (which is small) looking for someone to do in home care of her toddler and pre-school age children. 2 kids, at her house. I have a 6 month old. I was just wanting to get some info from any of you moms who do this sort of thing. What do you charge? If you have kids, is it hard to take care of your child and theirs? Is it at your house or theirs? Anything else you can offer would be wonderful!!!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
amandad0225
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:35 PM

im working on getting this together of course id be running it through the base so its going to be a little different.  but im thinking of hundred a week per child but again ill have more ppl.  so im going to sit back and see what others think

Maddiesmommy123
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:41 PM

I keep kids in our home and charge 3.00 an hour. For families of two or three, 5.00 an hour, not for each kid either. IF child has special diet, they bring food, children in diapers bring their own & wipes. Occasionally they bring wipes for my house kleenex and juice or some type of snacks.......this are getting expensive so this will probably become a new "thing", bringing wipes kleenex juice & or snacks I mean.I do not get paid holidays, vacations or sick days...if i cancell work or if they are sick or do not come, I do not get paid........it is not always a winning situation.

GOOD LUCK

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)