Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's Hungry?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:10 PM
  • 11 Replies

Whats on the Menu for today? I am seeking ideas...Mostly for dinner. I have lots of steaks and chicken...But no clue what to make.

Do ya like to cook? Need advice? Wanna get creative?

like contests and to win siggies? Then you should join us!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
manzano89
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:13 PM

I'm grillin' some boneless/skinless chicken breasts. Gonna make baked potatoes and either corn or broccoli with it.  YUM.

Yes, dinner is burned to a crisp because Mommy is cooked!

MorganRaesMom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:13 PM

I'm making what I was planning on making last night which is a chicken & Cresent roll bake with steamed brocoli on the side and blueberries!

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

summerray5
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:16 PM

Quoting MorganRaesMom:

I'm making what I was planning on making last night which is a chicken & Cresent roll bake with steamed brocoli on the side and blueberries!

I love blueberries!!! You ever try them as a pie filling type in can and warm it pour over pancakes with whipped cream! Like IHOPS! Yummy and sinful!

MommyRuby2008
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:21 PM

good idea!

Quoting summerray5:

Quoting MorganRaesMom:

I love blueberries!!! You ever try them as a pie filling type in can and warm it pour over pancakes with whipped cream! Like IHOPS! Yummy and sinful!

Dconnorsmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:25 PM

beef stew

put your steaks in a slow cooker with chunked potatos and frozen mixed veggies... then get powdered gravy mix and water so it is more liquid then gravy and let it cook on high for 3 hours then shred up steak and let cook on low untill ready to serve...   

MommyRuby2008
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:28 PM

that sounds like a great idea! I only have fresh veggies though but I bet it will work!

Quoting Dconnorsmommy:

beef stew

put your steaks in a slow cooker with chunked potatos and frozen mixed veggies... then get powdered gravy mix and water so it is more liquid then gravy and let it cook on high for 3 hours then shred up steak and let cook on low untill ready to serve...   

bratmom3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:30 PM

how about chicken and steak fajitas???   just slice up your chicken and steak and pan fry with peppers and onions (if you like) and taco seasoning.   put in your tortillas and chow!  quick and easy!  use the usual taco toppings   :  )

Dconnorsmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:34 PM

i am sure fresh will work and it's easy and take about 5 mins to do if you want you can chop up the steak before you put it in slow cooker but i always like shredded better

Quoting MommyRuby2008:

that sounds like a great idea! I only have fresh veggies though but I bet it will work!

Quoting Dconnorsmommy:

beef stew

MommyRuby2008
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:37 PM

hmmm...that could work...:) All I need is sour cream!

Quoting bratmom3:

how about chicken and steak fajitas???   just slice up your chicken and steak and pan fry with peppers and onions (if you like) and taco seasoning.   put in your tortillas and chow!  quick and easy!  use the usual taco toppings   :  )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)