Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Think it's cute?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:34 PM
  • 13 Replies

I made this for my fiance for our two year anniversary (tomorrow). It's a coupon book...the coupons include:

Big bear hug, Half hour back massage, half hour foot massage, fill in the blank, movie night (video of his choice), hassle free night of video game playing, one hour co-op video game playing (I will play with him) shower for two, bubble bath for two, and a steamy make out session.

(Thats a few of the coupons...they're all tied together in book-form with a ribbon)

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelseyNovy87
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:36 PM

i love it!

Daisypath Vacation Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

bratmom3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:36 PM

how sweet, lol, it's obvious you are young and in a fairly new relationship :  )  ( not meaning any disrespect at all by that statement, just saying I've been married 13 years , and well, yeah this stage was about 12 years ago! LOL)

Emmy217
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Haha that's funny. :)

Quoting bratmom3:

how sweet, lol, it's obvious you are young and in a fairly new relationship :  )  ( not meaning any disrespect at all by that statement, just saying I've been married 13 years , and well, yeah this stage was about 12 years ago! LOL)

MissiHampt
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Oh, that's so nice!  Your hubby is a lucky guy! 

please forgive me that my responses are slow and my punctuation is lousy.  i'm recovering from surgery and can only type with one finger....but i'm a true cafemom addict and just can't stay away!

Randi_bo_Bandi
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:40 PM

that's really cute! i think it's hilarious how you have a few expiring the following morning!! LOL that's great.. hope he sees it or he doesnt get it! haha

Be Kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly... Leave the rest to God
Emmy217
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:44 PM

Well if I didn't put an expiration date on the video game one...he would stay up all night. I HAD to put a limit on it. Haha...I just promise not to complain about it ....UNTIL 1 a.m.

Quoting Randi_bo_Bandi:

that's really cute! i think it's hilarious how you have a few expiring the following morning!! LOL that's great.. hope he sees it or he doesnt get it! haha

worwalkerlds
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:46 PM
I love them! That is sooo sweet!!!
Chille01
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:46 PM

My hubby and I have been together almost 8 years now and i do not think this is a new relationship "stage" at all, this would be something my husband would laugh at, BUT he would totally take advantage of it. Im sure he would throw in a little comment like "these are things I should be doing for him anyways, without a coupon" but he would use every single one of those coupons within a week, lol. I say go for it and watch him use them. I think the ladies who have been with their husbands a long time should take this kind of effort and watch your relationships steam back up, he might even remember that ur a girl/woman and not just his wife that takes everything too seriously.

Quoting Emmy217:

Haha that's funny. :)

Quoting bratmom3:

Aphrexia
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:47 PM

That is cute.

2milesboys
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:47 PM

i think its sweet... course i wouldnt touch my DHs feet if my life depended on it but i have feet issues... ewwwwww feet.... but still cute

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)