• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:58 PM
  • 1 Replies

I have a 2 1/2 year old little boy who is just not clibing out of his crib everyday, its crazy, and he can climb the baby gate at the bottom of the steps, so my questing is when do u break down the bed to a toddler bed??? and would it be too mean to put one of thoes child proof locks on the inside of his door so he can get out if he decides to get out of his bed??? im just at my wits end bc he gets in to the fridge lol  but i can't help but laugh when he does it, but i dont let him see me laugh bc i dont want to egg it on.. Any advise would truely help! thanks everyone

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
deegansmommy28
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:04 PM

i dont think it would be too mean at all to do the child proof doorknob thing. its for your sons safety but i would definatly change the crib in to a toddler bed so he doesnt get hurt climbing in and out. first i would not use the safety door knob and just continuously put him back over and over and he probably will get it and stay in his room, but i did end up having to use the door knob as a last resort lol bc i was constantly waking up in the middle of the night worrying that my sd was roaming around the house... so its not mean, do what you gotta do :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)