• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant believe some of your dh's!! WoW.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:15 PM
  • 29 Replies

im sorry but i just have to comment on how so many of you ladies complain about your dhs. it seems like just about every other post is about he did this,he said this, i cant get him to do this for me, he is mean to me etc. i feel downright sorry for some of you quite honestly. granted my dh isnt the best man in the world at least i dont have to worry about him being mean to me,cussing at me or yelling at me or cheating on me. he doesnt always do what he is told and maybe messes something up here and there but other than that i really havent had much of a problem with him. i have grown to appreciate it a lot lately after reading some of these posts. i dont know how you ladies do it. its must be so stressful to have to take care of your kids and have to deal with a dh that is miserbale or that is doing things behind your back. i guess what i want to know is are there any other moms ot there who are comfortable with your dhs and not stressing about what they are going to do or say every minute of the day like me???

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlemissyjen
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:17 PM

I agree. I appreciate mine like crazy. I love him so much!!!

Photobucket
devin814
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:19 PM

kissing            in love       The only thing I have to worry about with my DH is him and anywhere he can get a poker game started!!! 90% of the time I am with him there too.

a.opat
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:22 PM

i love my husband and trust him completely. yea we fight oh  well we get over it. if your married and unhappy get a divorce, if your married unhappy and dont belive in devorce than live with it. if your unhappy with things change them and quit being so pessamistic. your world doesnt revolve aroud you and nor does your husbands around him life is tough not everybody agrees and thats life.

Carajust
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:24 PM

I love DH very much.  There are times that I forget how lucky I am to have such a great man.  He works very hard so that we can have a house, and other things,  and so that I can stay home with the kids.  There are times I get upset b/c he does not help around the house and sometimes he falls asleep on the couch instead of giving the kids a bath, but all in all I am very lucky to have a man who will work two jobs and still find time to spend time with us and loves us more than anything.

bayoumama1981
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:26 PM

well i feel like you do .my hubby doesnt always do what i ask, when i ask, nor does he help out, maybe as much as i like but he not a cheater, beater, he doesnt cuss at me, nor the kids. He is a great daddy the best way he knows how.We been married 8 years and dated for 3, and over this time i come to learn how to pick my battles.i have learned to let somet hings go.i do indeed cant help but feel sorry for moms on here. i have an awsome familyand a terrific husband( though i may not always see it).it sucks that notall woman have the blessings in their lives like i have in mine.happy

ereilman
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:29 PM

I agree with you. I love my DH and appreciate everything he does for me and my family. My hubby is close to perfection. He works for us and doesn't go out or anything like that. I don't have anything to complain about with him.

robbysmom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:30 PM

I have a wonderful husband no complaints.  He is a man no more said..  LOL...

Been together 23 years nothing to fight about anymore...

Click Siggy to go to my Group..

ackley4ma

I love my hubby very very much. he is my bestfriend. The only worries I have are that he comes home Safe from Iraq and that I shower him with mail. He helps around the house, he helps with the kids and he is affectionate and adores me.I could not ask for a better man to share my life with.

Mary

* Mother to 2 Beautiful daughters, Wife to my hero*

proud_mami_of_3

I'm happily married about 80% of the time. Normal ups and downs...... he can frustrate me but I know I'm not a walk in the park all the time. He works a physically demanding job and still helps out when he gets home. I get to a sahm bc of the sacrifices he is making ofr us. I hava a great life w/ him...is perfect nope, but I don;t have to worry about half of what I read and for that I'm grateful

mysteriousmom06
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:31 PM

I totally agree. My hubby is the best!!! I couldn't ask for a better person to share my life with.

~Life consists not of holding good cards, but playing those you hold well~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)