Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Click here if you love your PIT BULL (discussion and post pic! :)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:53 PM
  • 16 Replies

OK so is anyone else like totally sick of people always telling you to get rid of your pit bulls when you have a kid? I love my dog and she's like the best dog ever! She loves her sister! Pit bulls are not bad dogs it's all about their owners and how they are brought up!!!! I hate ignorant people who don't know what they're talkin about!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gabrielsmom2006
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:57 PM

We LOVE him!!!

Dconnorsmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:03 PM

we got ours shortly after we had DH and there birthdays are 5 days apart... they are best friends... they pic you posted is not loading for me but the smaller icon you have as your pic is a great pic baby and  dog are  beautiful

marisha9982
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:10 PM

oh sorry about the pic not loading.. im a little retarded with it.. whats the best way to upload it to a post? (pls dont make fun of me lol)

Dconnorsmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:12 PM

i have no idea the best way i think your pic was 2 big so when you put it on your post make it smaller it might work but you can just post it as a reply

Quoting marisha9982:

oh sorry about the pic not loading.. im a little retarded with it.. whats the best way to upload it to a post? (pls dont make fun of me lol)

marisha9982
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:22 PM

umm.. do you just go to your pix and copy and paste? cuz that didnt work..

marisha9982
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:22 PM

aww how cute! your dog is almost like ours! black &white

Janet
by Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:27 PM

PrairieGirl357
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:27 PM

I don't have a pic handy of him but we used to have a Pit Bull named Ike.  He was the sweetest dog in the world.  Everyone loved him so much. We ended up losing him about a year ago but I still think about him all the time...he was my first baby and he was there with my boyfriend and I when we first met and we were going through some super hard times. 

Sarah Renebaby dust

Cass0289
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:28 PM

My dog is part pit and when I brought my son home from the hospital he acted like he was part of our family for ever.  He loves my son and I do NOT agree with those who say get rid of pits it all depends on how they are raised.

KyliesMom5
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:51 PM

I'm tired of people bashing all of the "aggressive" breeds.  some of my favorite breeds are Rotties, Akitas, Dobies and bully breeds. I also had an australian Shepherd i was told i should get rid of him because Aussies are neurotic and will bite my child.  People are clueless

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)