Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Indiam Craft Ideas NEEDED

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:13 PM
  • 7 Replies

Okay I need some ideas of Indian Crafts we are making these for decorations for a dinner we are having for boy scouts!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
worwalkerlds
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:13 PM
Ok, India's Indians or Native American Indians?
busyohiomom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Native American, sorry I should have told you ladies that!

Maddiesmommy123
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:38 PM

how about hats for the boys to wear that look like indian head dresses, construction paper for the band around the head and fake feathers glued or stapled to inside of the band???

PolandMomof3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:38 PM

Take popsicles sticks and ahot glue gun and u can buy felt at walmart or any craft place super cheap but make teepee (There are 2 way to spell that lol) and wrap them in felt , after you hot glue the felt on then cut to fit and add the names with black marker for place settings etc. WE just did native american week for homeschooling (history lessons) and thats what we did and they loved it plus we made several teepees and then got a artist canvas and painted it to look like a native american village etc but you can use a lighter tan color felt and it resembles the buffalo fur they used back then.

I am a hippie SAHM,  tattoo having ,easy going, cigarette smoking, homeschooling,earth loving,pacifier giving,  mom and wife who doesnt care what anyone else thinks, I don't judge you so don't judge me kinda person

Iluvjandkplus8
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:40 PM
Dreamcatchers.
bluescape
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:45 PM

go to familyfun.com they have TONS of how-to crafts with a million different themes!!

Destinty
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:46 PM

get coffee cans and take off the paper an let them put contrution paper around it and draw there own little designs on it and they can be there war drums....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)