Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why Am I Feeling This Way????

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:19 PM
  • 2 Replies

Okay so I really need some help here.  I am feeling bad and depressed.  I feel like I am a horrible wife, a wife that tries but doesn't live up to what I believe a wife should be like.  I haven't been wanting to be intimate with my husband for almost two months now.  I really want to but I just can't. 

I feel as I thought I am at a loss with our son with potty training him.  It feels like we are getting one step ahead and then he goes about 3 steps backwards.  I just don't know what to do.. I am about to lose my mine with all of this, plus we might lose this great house because we can't pay the first months rent and deposit until right before move in. 

Not to mention my stressful job and to add more stress onto it, they added more stress onto me by adding me as a signer on the checking account for the company.  I feel great and sad at the same time.  I really don't know how I am handling everything with home and at work. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Guys!!!!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Beth336
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:22 PM

You just need to calm down and priortize. Write a list with what u gave i would say work comes first without the job you cant get the house. once your in the house u can start fresh potty training my dd was so easy sorry.  You can always pm me if u need advice i can try and help dont know how good it would be

kmyree2207
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:22 PM

ok first off BREATHE!!!!

second when it comes to your son and potty training, it will happen when HE is ready, if you force it on him hes going to end up winning and your going to be stresed, put him back in diapers and try again later.

with your marriage i think having a date nite once a week or twice a month will help with the intimacy issues alot. talking to your husband and telling him how you feel about things and what your going through will bring you closer together and take some weight off your shoulders.

Im pretty sure that whatever happens at work you can do because they wouldnt have given you those responsibilities if they thought you couldnt handle it.

I hope this helps~!!!

If anyone ever needs advice on relationships like marriage, friends, family, or thinking about divorce or you are divorced and need help with your es husband?.....join this new group!!!

www.cafemom.com/group/need_advice
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)