Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For the Canadians: Fruitopia?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:35 PM
  • 7 Replies

I don't know if there are many members who are Canadians here on Cafemom, but I am looking for Fruitopia drinks and from what I understand Coca-Cola discontinued it in the US, but it IS available in Canada and Austrialia I think?

My Hubby and kids and I are traveling to Michigan in a week to see family and I just might be willing to  cross the border to get some. Does anyone know how common it is in Canada and what grocery store chain would have it?

Thanks in advance :)

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AmandaBBW
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:36 PM

you sure cause im pretty sure i saw some in a 7-11 the other day lol

jeswill
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:38 PM

make sure you bring you passport or birth certifcate they are being stupid about going in to Canada...

Just want to let you know

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
knoxmomof2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:46 PM

for real? Well, snap. Guess I won't be getting me any Fruitopia then. We had a fire a year ago and lost everything (including birth cert.) and I still haven't replaced it. I know I won't have it back by the time we leave.

Oh well, it's just a melancholy craving anyway. We're going back to my hometown and when I was in HS, I would go to our local grocery store and get some potato wedges, ranch dressing and the green Fruitopia drink. I wanted to be able to do that so bad while we're there... I know, sounds odd... lol..

Quoting jeswill:

make sure you bring you passport or birth certifcate they are being stupid about going in to Canada...

Just want to let you know

knoxmomof2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Where do you live? I'm sure my family won't mind if I go to some other state and hoard Fruitopia's instead of showing up there like I'm supposed to.. lol.. j/k, but seriously where are you? Out of curiosity. Maybe they'll take my credit card over the phone and ship me some.. lol...

Quoting AmandaBBW:

you sure cause im pretty sure i saw some in a 7-11 the other day lol

whiteprincess2k
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:51 PM

fruitopia is very common in canada. I live in a boarder city to MI and it's in almost all stores here.

jcsmummy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:57 PM

i live in canada and its abundant here. i've got about 18 cans in freezer lol. i'll mail you some :) we got new flavors too.

KelseyNovy87
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:17 PM

omg i completely forgot about that stuff! it was so delicious!!!

Daisypath Vacation Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)