Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy Needs Advice ! ?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:01 PM
  • 3 Replies
My daughter is currently getting 4 of her mollars at once acording to her doctor. However today she has a slight fever of 100.2 and is extreamly tired ( to the point that she fell asleep eating dinner) She NEVER just falls asleep. Could it be her teeth or do you think I should watch her for something else ? Im not sure if I hould call her doctor tomorrow or just assume its teeth ?
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kmyree2207
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:09 PM

teething is very hard on little ones....low grade fever is normal and so is being very tired....i think that you should watch her for a couple days and see how she does =, in my opinion getting molars in is alot harder than the rest of the teeth.

If anyone ever needs advice on relationships like marriage, friends, family, or thinking about divorce or you are divorced and need help with your es husband?.....join this new group!!!

www.cafemom.com/group/need_advice
Mamamanic
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:14 PM

May be to high for teething. Just watch it. I know mine used to crash like that when teething. She wore herself out crying and could not stand the pain anymore.

proudnewmommyy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:22 PM

I agree with the other posters, a slight fever and tiredness is normal, just keep an eye on her :)

Awww, poor girl, I hope she feels better soon!!

feel better

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Free Blinkies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)