Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have something that may cheer u ladies up!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:05 PM
  • 7 Replies

I have the skill to turn some ordinary pictures into something speacialit can be anything kids pics animal family wedding if ur interested please send me a few photos to choose from and i will send them to u edited. i have placed a few edited pictures i have already done. I can do some really cool self portraits also if ur interested in that please send me a couple of ur own self portraits. BOY dvc black&white frames family love you

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bratmom3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:07 PM

sounds fun I'm gonna send ya some pics!

ARPsMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:12 PM

Yay...cant wait. Ill send you some!

karrey
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:16 PM

wow.i got adobe photoshop but i don't even know how to use it!! you rock for doing this for ppl.that is beyond nice.and you are VERY talented.i only have one pic i would like for you to dr up,if you have time.that would be great!! this is dd w/marker on her face.Anna Elizabeth.

AmandaBBW
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:24 PM

imikimi is actually a very easy site to use..and best of all its free!  you all should give it a try. they have ready made templates and everything. its good when you are bored and feel creative

kayla4507
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:25 PM

Ill send ya one! Thanks for the offer!

Cass0289
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Look at the one she did for me I love it!

kristylove99
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Quoting karrey:

wow.i got adobe photoshop but i don't even know how to use it!! you rock for doing this for ppl.that is beyond nice.and you are VERY talented.i only have one pic i would like for you to dr up,if you have time.that would be great!! this is dd w/marker on her face.Anna Elizabeth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)