• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunshine Kids Radian 65 (car seat) ... ? (PIOG)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:27 PM
  • 3 Replies

Anyone ever use one of these convertible car seats? Pros? Cons?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mcquistionmom2
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:30 PM

LOL...I just posted about this earlier. not much help though...not a lot of people have heard of the Radian car seats. I joined 1 car seat review group and applied for another car seat safety group to get more info on it. No responses yet though. I was looking into the Radian 80 since it holds up to 80lbs but I am  not sure what we're going to go with yet. Good Luck...I will be keeping an eye out on this thread to see if someone answers.

Dee Dee
We're expecting baby #3!!!
Natalie Ann due May 17th 2009!

pregnancy week by week

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

http://www.babyzone.com/babynames/bnpoll.asp?pollid=130092

autumnsmommy02
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:44 PM

I've never heard of it until today. My sister said she had one and loved it. She's a certified child passenger safety seat tech. so I'm sure it's a good seat but I wanted to get more opinions from other mom's as well about installing, ease of use, comfort ... you know ... all the info! :-)

If you hear anything about it can you let me know? I'll do the same! :-)

P.S. - Your baby is due on my nephew's birthday and the day after my birthday. I'll be 29 on May 16th and my nephew will be 11 on the 17th.

Quoting mcquistionmom2:

LOL...I just posted about this earlier. not much help though...not a lot of people have heard of the Radian car seats. I joined 1 car seat review group and applied for another car seat safety group to get more info on it. No responses yet though. I was looking into the Radian 80 since it holds up to 80lbs but I am  not sure what we're going to go with yet. Good Luck...I will be keeping an eye out on this thread to see if someone answers.

autumnsmommy02
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:59 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)