Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has this happened to anyone?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:40 PM
  • 5 Replies

I had a baby in 2007 and had a tubal afterwards. Well my period is a week late. I know that the dr. told me there was still a chance because he just clipped my tubes. But now I dont know what to think. Is it possible that I could be pregnant?  If  I am would the baby be ok since I did have a tubal? If anyone knows anything about this please share because I dont know what to think.confused

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Destinty
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:43 PM

t possible my gmaw had 7 kids n got her tubes tie after the 7th one 5years later she got prego  again....the baby was fine shes 23 now

karwil200
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:44 PM

well even though i do not know you personally but my daughter is 14 months old and my period is completely still out of whack. i never get it and when i do its the worse ever. maybe your body is still adjusting to the process of having a child and getting a serious operation. i would take a test and try to get one of the better ones like "fist response" i like that one and just take an easy, stressing about it will not make it come. good luck

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
proud_mrs
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:45 PM

as silly as it sounds take a pregnancy test, its unlikely and deffinatly ment to be if you are buut once pregnancy has ocurred the tubes have done their job, i am pretty sure that they are not involved in the actual pregnancy

Mamamanic
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:49 PM

It is possible. Have known people it has happened to. You probably would need a c-section.

Aamy
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:51 PM

If your having sex then yes it can be possible. I would call your Dr and test. GL !

Only half the patients who go into an abortion clinic come out alive. ~Author Unknown

If it isn't a baby, then you aren't pregnant, so what are you aborting? ~Author Unknown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)