Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

REAR FACING CARSEATS UGH!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

okay I got two new rear facing carseats today they are the Alpha Omega Elit! hey they wher ethe only ones we can afford but they are super nice! we have twins so we had to buy two!

ANYWAYS

I am rear facing them my girls are 15 months and I just does not seem right! like idk I dont htink im installing it right and it was sooo hard to install has any one else had this probelm with rear facing carseats

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
autumnsmommy02
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Call your local fire station and ask about locating someone who installs seats to help you install them correctly. They are trained to install them. 

Mamamanic
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:44 PM

The fire dept may also have car seat check days.

Quoting autumnsmommy02:

Call your local fire station and ask about locating someone who installs seats to help you install them correctly. They are trained to install them. 

jdream0715
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:55 PM
ok. im glad u said that it was hard to install. we have the same seat, and it took dh and i like three hours that day. the directions just dont make sense! amd we are keeping my son rear facing as long as we can, his legs are so long!
MummyOf2ooo
by on Jan. 30, 2009 at 2:44 PM

Can u post a picture? Maybe a carseat tech could help you install if they could see how the instal is looking

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)