Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

some say it bothers them

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:26 PM
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: does it bother u

Options:

yes

no

other...

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 30

View Results

Does it bother u when someone ( family or stranger)  says about ur kid

awe...he/she is so tiny

or

awe ...he/she is a big baby

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sirenabella
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Nope. My son was a big baby and is a huge child. It's more like "well thank you capt. obvious."

mommyof2EO
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:33 PM

No. I usually brush it off. My son is a stocky toddler. He was a very chunky baby. My daughter on the other hand was a chunky baby, but she is itty bitty now. Those comments don't bother me though.

treysmama06
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:35 PM

it doesnt bother me either i have just heard ppl say it does

i just hardly say anything about a baby to anyone.... even tho i love alll babys and its always a good thing, whatever i say its just now i know !

amomtobella
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:38 PM

if iam in a bad mood anything can bug me so i said yes but it does when they think she to lil she not but whatever people

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

vandjmom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:43 PM

No. I have a skinny girl and a chunky one. I know people are not being rude if they say something. If I do suspect they are being rude I put them in their place. Only time that has ever happened is when I showed a picture of my oldest daughter to someone and he told me I should stop cutting her hair and she would look a lot better. I seriously thought I was going to stab him. First of all, I wasn't cutting her hair it just wouldn't grow! Second, he shouldn't tell me what I should be doing to my daughters hair and last SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!

My sister has a HUGE baby girl. We say things all the time. She knows we love that baby with all our hearts. We just think it is cute!!!

Loving one another is the motor that makes our bodies and souls run. If we live in the shell of our own loneliness we really have no one to blame for our misery but ourselves.

orange4agua72
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Not at all, my youngest daughter was born 8 weeks premie, she is now 8 months old and still looks about like a 3 month old, so I get it ALL the time!!! It doesn' bother me at all, I know it's true!!!

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:13-14

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)