• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

which one is your craziest!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok i have a three year old lil boy that is absolutely by far my hyper child....OMG i am constantly behind  him saying, no bryan put that down, no bryan you cant have that, quit messing with, dont touch that, your gonna break that, quit throwin your toys, talk lower use your inside voice, bryan quit kickin the dog.....and before anyone says it cause i know someone will, he does get spankings and they just dont seem to phase him, its like it makes him wanna go get into something 10 times more...lol, like i said he is my WILD child, he has NEVER sat still since hell before he was born, i swear i had a gymnastics class goin on in my tummy.....

and then i have my 9 month old lil girl......she is the sweetest baby i have ever seen, shell get in your lap watch tv, play with her toys, entertain her self, the only time she EVER gives me any problem is when shes hungry and which i try to keep my babies on a schedule....or when shes tired, and even then i can fix her a bottle and put her in HER bed and shell go to sleep....my boy on the other hand and alot of it is my fault but he slept ON MY CHEST till he was 7 months old and even now he still comes and crawls in my bed at night!!!!!

so my question is if you have a boy and a girl which one is your WILD child!!!!

A child is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for  three years, and in your heart till the day you die!!!! boy n girl

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
pinklilly_77
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:17 PM

My youngest bridgette is like your son.... she 21 months.. shes also my 3rd (maybe last).... If I would have had her first I would have never had anymore kids...... SHe goes no stop...she has just enterd the phase where she fights her nap...so I get a sleepy kid at dinner time.  But I so understad where you are coming from.....

Mamamanic
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Having girls I can tell you it is not any eaiser at that age. Your girl just hasn't gotten there yet. Plus both my dd's have different personalities. Girls may not he as physical with kicking and punching things. It is more screaming fits and stealing make-up and getting it everywhere. The 3's were harder than the 2's for me and then at 4 they kinda calm down a bit.

3teensinmyhouse
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:56 PM

I guess mine all have their own "style" of craziness.

My oldest was our most hyper.  She cried for the first 4 months of her life!  The pediatrician said that some children have a lot of extra energy and that is the only way that they have to burn it off.  I thought that was the craziest thing I had ever heard.... but she started crawling at 5 1/2 months... and she stopped crying.  I was sooooooo glad that she crawled early.  But, then the tantrums started.  She was THE DRAMA QUEEN OF TANTRUMS!  When she was happy she was ecstatic.  When she was sad she was completely heartbroken.  But when she was mad... watch out!  Nothing stopped her, she was in kindergarten and STILL having them.  She was probably about 8 months old when I asked the pediatrician how early you could tell is they were hyperactive!

My middle was pretty busy, but not hyper.  But, in a way she was worse, because she was quiet!  She just quietly went around doing whatever she thought of doing.  She would immediately stop when she was told, but once I was preoccupied with something she was right back at it without making a sound.  One day, before she was 2, we found her on the tv antenae tower, she had climbed up to about the 2 story window!  My husband could not get to her, and was afraid that he would scare her if he said anything, so as he was running to her she was hanging from one rung and would let go and grab the next one on her way down!  She had no fear at all!  She is 17 and still is not afraid of much!

Our youngest just had really wierd things that made her our wild case.  She was just happy to be, never really makes a fuss or bothers us about anything, so she has almost been left places several times!  She was our one that had a seizure from her immunizations.  She ate a penny and had to have it removed from her esophagus in the hospital.  She ate a second penny (but that finally passed on it's own".  She was almost 2 when she had a bm that hurt, so she decided that she was never going to have a bm again (that causes all kinds of problems!).  Two different times she disappeared and had us all in tears, one of those times was on a houseboat.... we found her life jacket on the deck of the houseboat!   We finally found her, curled up behind a great big pillow on the bed!  She went to the er because she got her little toe caught under a door and almost ripped it off!  She wanted a coke on day, I asked her if she had money and she said yes.... I didn't know that she was going to put a dime and 40 pennies in the coke machine!!!

baby giftA baby is a gift from God to be cherished and protected.

momof1.5
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Too ironic!! I also have a really WILD 3 year old boy and a calm well behaved "so far" 9 month old girl. I was reading this wandering to myself hey did I post this??...Anyway Yes my son is the same way!!! I am constantly on him so much so that some days I feel as though I never got to calmly say one word to him. I picks up his siter and pushes her down, he throws toys and is just crazy. He also climbs in our bed alot. If I am up at night chances are its with him. He is loving and sweet but needs directed activities. I signed him up for preschool and he loves it...at least it gives me a few hours a weeks to get things done. GOOD LUCK!

hotmom40ish
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Hands down my six year old son!! Although his eighteen year old sister comes in a close second right now. He is still into everything!! I guess it's just the difference between boys and girls!

Rebecca

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)