Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My heart.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:56 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have read a lot of very saddening things in my life, and more and more this past week on CafeMom as well as the news.

My heart goes out to each and every mama on here who has been through rape, abuse, poverty, miscarriage, child death, family member death, house fire, or anything else like that.

You are all amazingly strong women. I believe that everything will be okay for you if you just stick it out. Be strong for yourself and for your families. Tommorow is a new day.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MamaTT68
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 8:58 AM

Thank You!That is very sweet.

tt042868@hotmail.com     From:Kentucky

livin4kids
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:01 AM

thank you and I think I could prolly say for everyone, the only reason we r strong is cuz of the support we get from our family friends and friends we meet on here.  I believe it helps to talk about those things sometimes  :)

danismom0816
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:06 AM

I Agree with you 100%.  You women are Extremely Strong... my hat goes off to all of you, you women are Amazing!!!   I'm also very sorry for your losses too, my heart goes out to you all!! If you ever need a shoulder to cry on or someone to vent too or even some advice.... BRING IT ON... We Will LIsten!!!   LOVE YOU LADIES!!! group hug

baby girl
Proud Mommy of Danica Elizabeth 

hotmom40ish
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 5:11 PM

Quoting livin4kids:

thank you and I think I could prolly say for everyone, the only reason we r strong is cuz of the support we get from our family friends and friends we meet on here.  I believe it helps to talk about those things sometimes  :)

My sentiments exactly! I couldn't have said it any better!

Rebecca

Jol77
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 5:15 PM

Thank you.

There's a saying I've heard recently,

"You never know how strong you can be until you have no other choice." Everyone has the strength in them whether they've been through something horrible or not. I pray you'll never have to.

Cass0289
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 5:15 PM

I agree with you and thank you for writing this.  I saw the most touching story I have ever read about someone on here losing their child after a short time and I had an epiphany about how everytime I get frustrated with my little boy I will remember that the moment could be taken away from me any moment and I would rather here him scream for hours on end then EVER spend a moment without him.

I know that I could never be as strong as some.clapping

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)