Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need help NOW!!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:05 AM
  • 5 Replies

ok so i just woke up to my lil guy crying but his cry is real congested and he weezing i just gave him a breting treatment and proped his matress up  and put his humdifier in his room is there anything i can do for him till morning?? i will be taking him in in the morning pleas help

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
steph2884
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:07 AM

I think you've done everything you can right now. Just keep checking in on him through the night to make sure he's ok. I guess you could put a saline solution up his nose to help clear out the congestion, if you haven't done that yet.

pregnancy calendar

baby

Ilovemybbgrl
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:08 AM

so he has asthma? What kind of breathing treatment? If you are concerned you need to take him tonight!

Ilovemyson51508
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:09 AM

i will not be sleeping i have already done this with him 4 times hes 8 months old and was just hospitalized for rsv a month ago and here we are again i cant keep doing this!!! aghhhhh

Quoting steph2884:

I think you've done everything you can right now. Just keep checking in on him through the night to make sure he's ok. I guess you could put a saline solution up his nose to help clear out the congestion, if you haven't done that yet.

HaydensMommy007
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:09 AM

Take him out in the cold night air.

Then put some VICs on his feet and put some socks on over the VICS

Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream.

Ilovemyson51508
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:11 AM

no  not dignosed but we have done the boncolitis and rsv 4 times now an been in the hospital hes 8 months old  and we  have that on hand so when i herd him wake up like this thats the first thing i did. he went to bed fine and i dont know waht happened i staying up for awhile and see if he gets worse and if he does im gonna take him in tonight

Quoting Ilovemybbgrl:

so he has asthma? What kind of breathing treatment? If you are concerned you need to take him tonight!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)