Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

leg injury cause loose bladder?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:57 AM
  • 3 Replies

I strength train. Well I wound up injurying both legs really bad, to the point it just kills me to walk. Now i've noticed Ic an't control my bladder at all, do these symptons go together? IF they do does anyone know what it could mean? thanks!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:01 AM

I know when I hurt my back  they asked if I had bladder control problems.I think its has somehting do do with damaging the nerves or muscles.Whats your Dr say?

ImLunaEnchanted
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:05 AM

If the pain when walking "kills" you, it might be a spinal cord injury and that would explain the bladder incontinence and the leg pain. Something in the spinal column might be pinched. You really should see the doctor and soon.

coffee

wife/mother/grown children/pro-vax/pro-woman/pro-child/pro-choice/happy/athiest/democrat/frugal/penny piniching/antique loving/book worm/living my dream life.

SingleMama16
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:11 AM

the pain hurts to bend down like it takes me like a minuete to lower my self down to a seat, i called the doctor and their getting me in thursday. I work really long shifts and i have to go to work, i have pain medicine from when i hurt my back but i just never had anything like this happen before. The pain is horrible and this is comming from a girl who has a huge huge pain tolerance.... The bladder i just feel wet constantly... Sorry TMI

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)