Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Morning Mamas!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:11 AM
  • 4 Replies
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MumsTheWord571
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:12 AM

Morning from Lalaland.... I've had about 3 hours of sleep and it's 6 here..... I jope your day goes well!

thehairnazi
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:18 AM

good morning, to you! its 8:17am here, we are in an 'ice strorm warning' area, and  have been lucky thus far, to still have power! woohoo! have a blessed day, everyone!

SugarMama99200
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:19 AM

lol im thinkin about going back to sleep myself lol. enjoy your day mama and thank you.

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

Morning from Lalaland.... I've had about 3 hours of sleep and it's 6 here..... I jope your day goes well!

Click here to Join Mamas in Pajamas!!

Click here to Join Teens of the 90's!!

Click here to Join Insomniacs!!

BFMomma08
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Good Morning Mommas'!!!  I've had 2 cups of coffee and sooo want to go back to bed... Have to clean the kitchen from last nights dinner (homework w/ DD ran a bit over) then have to clean the house again..after dinner floor is a pigsty...need to go through the baby's clothes and weed out the 0-3 month outfits, then clean 2yr room..more like organize...on top of it I am very stressed so I really want sleep.  gotta squeeze in time for preskool w/ 2 yr old..really dont' want to  but he loves his letters and numbers...  Owell 900 pm is just right around the corner..right??!!??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)