Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does this make me a bad pregnant lady? piog WITH EDIT

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:21 AM
  • 22 Replies

I'm just about to start the third trimester and I'm kinda getting sick of being pregnant, which then I feel REALLY guilty for feeling this way.  I feel like I should not complain about anything because she is healthy and growing how she should be so I should not compalin about anything and just be thankful.  But my hips hurt and its starting to get harder to get out of bed or off the couch.  Does this make me a bad pregnant lady or is this normal because I do feel really guilty. 

i reason I feel guilty is because we lost twins at 8 weeks along last April.  I just did not want to put that because its still VERY hard to even think about.  So compaling about normal pregnant things makes me feel very gulity.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rlambert6002
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:22 AM

You're normal!...lol

Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

TickerShack.com Ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

mlbrooks421
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:24 AM

I wouldn't feel guilty. I HATED being pregnant!! I know some Mamas enjoy it but, there are plenty of us that can't freakin stand it!! Just remember, you are almost there and it will be well worth it! I don't think anyone feels very comfortable for the last trimester...you are NOT alone!!! :)

littlemama9130
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:24 AM

It is completely normal. I was begging the Drs to take both of my boys out at 7 months. lol, my boys both ended up being 9 pounds though, and with the first I was in preterm labor and on bedrest, which I hated.  Don't feel bad. It is a side effect of the pregnancy and will go away once the baby is here. Good Luck.

Jillian
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:26 AM

We're all tired of it i want some sushi and a beer darn it lol. i'm tired of not being able to sleep on my belly like usually do and a whole slew of other things i just try to tell myself at least it's finally getting close to the end.

good

baby

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family

Sillieguze
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:29 AM

It's normal, but believe it or not you might miss being pregnant once you're done.  At least I missed it in a way.  I missed getting to feel my son move around all the time.  But it is normal to be tired of being pregnant when you are getting near the end.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
nationmommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Love the babies! absolutely hate pregnancy. Don't worry lil mamma, complain this is a really good time to let it all out. LOL!!! I'll tell ya, my sister stopped rubbing my feet after I had the baby so get it while you can.

BreannazMomma
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:30 AM

I hated being pregnant so much that I am actually considering adopting the rest of mine, just to avoid those awful nine months.  I had morning sickness the first 5 months, then the last 3 too!!!! only one month without morning sickness.  then I had awful diarrhea my last 3 months.  apparently its normal, but man does it blow.  I mean, you can only move so fast when ur that biG!!!!!!!!! lol 

I didn't feel guilty when I felt the way you do (which was everyday).  Plus, I was so small my first 5 months, that I just looked fat, then in my 6th month, I got so big I never even got to wear all my maternity clothes.  just passed right past em! I went from my pre pregnancy clothes to big clothes.  Never fit in the maternity clothes.  It sucked!!!!!   

tuckersmommy22
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:31 AM
I am not trying to bash at all but, it's so hard for me to read these posts...I would have given ANYTHING to be able to make it that far, but I couldn't. I delivered my son at 26 weeks, I would have loved to have gotten huge and be in pain for reasons besides the fact that I didn't know if my son would live. It's not your fault and I'm sure if I had I would have been complaining just like you...I'm trying really hard to get over the jealously that I have towards pregnant women. I don't mean to make you feel worse...I can't imagine how uncomfortable it is to be that far along, hopefully, God willing I'll be able to complain with my next one!! hehe. sorry...

"If God brings you to it,
He will bring you through it.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment thank God."

~Audra (Tucker's Mommy)~
chaseethan2617
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:34 AM

heck at 8 weeks i was ready for it to be over bc i was sick for 7 months of my pregnancy and I dont mean nauseous I was sick I had the flu,stomach virus and then the flu back to back the whole 7 months. but as soon as the baby was out I wanted him back in bc my csection was terrible healing bc the percs they gave me didnt work so i was in pain then not sleeping for 4 weeks i was ready to be pregnant again with him LOL 

mlregalado
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Normal! It gets tiring at the end and all you want is to wear normal clothes again, be able to just get up, no maneuvering required, and not get your belly wet while you do dishes!

I am a book reading, home- cooked- meal making, coffee drinking, food growing, non-spanking, cloth diapering, semi-crunchy SAHM to my three nephews and DD. BTW, I fully acknowlege that I am crazy, telling me won't surprise me! And I am a dork! And its AWESOME!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)