Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need you!!!PAYPAL ACCOUNT!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:44 PM
  • 5 Replies

PAY PAL WILL NOT LET ME LOG ON..CAN SOME BODY SEE IF IT WILL LET THEM LOG ON THEIR ACCOUNT..AND LET ME KNOW...I AM SUPPOSE TO PAY FOR SOMETHING AND PAY PAL WONT WORK ..THANKS

Tanya-Wifey To Austin-Mother To Ethan & Landon-Lover OF-Friends- Family-Music-Dancing-Shopping-Traveling-Animals-Purses-Pink-Outdoors-4 Wheelin-Campimg-FUN!!!!!!big smile mini

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommy2eblb
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:46 PM

BUMP

Tanya-Wifey To Austin-Mother To Ethan & Landon-Lover OF-Friends- Family-Music-Dancing-Shopping-Traveling-Animals-Purses-Pink-Outdoors-4 Wheelin-Campimg-FUN!!!!!!big smile mini

PolandMomof3
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:46 PM

i couldnt a few min ago but i did just now. Try again maybe it ws temp down.

I am a hippie SAHM,  tattoo having ,easy going, cigarette smoking, homeschooling,earth loving,pacifier giving,  mom and wife who doesnt care what anyone else thinks, I don't judge you so don't judge me kinda person

princess49615
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:47 PM

I can't either maybe it's just paypal maintenance.

mommy2eblb
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:50 PM

thanks guys i finally got it too work

BingsMommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:57 PM

There's a rip off thing going around that affected pay-pal.  If you recently logged onto paypal through your email, you didn't actually get the paypal website.  It may have looked like the website, but it wasn't.  So, if you did that, chances are the thieves got your login and password and changed it on you.

The same rip off scheme that I have seen is also Citibank and IRS.  These crooks are sending people emails, telling them that there's fraulent activity, or whatever, and to logon by using the link.

To make it safe.  NEVER login using a link that came in your email.  Just go that webiste by entering www.paypal.com on the address bar.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)