Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ne1 have a Soho convert. crib?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:53 PM
  • 4 Replies

hey all, we bought the SoHo 5 in 1 convertible crib in hopes of someday converting it, well, i can't find the conversion kit for a toddler bed or anything does anyone else have this crib? here is a pic of it

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ELnEMsMommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Did you try the place you bought it from?  Try Mini tots--they have lots of convertible cribs and have conversion kits you can buy separately.  They are really helpful, too, so they may even be able to direct you at least in the right direction. 

Jess~Mommy to 3 girls

Ella Delaney    Emily Gracyn  Ensly Reagan

simonssuperhero
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:06 PM

Quoting ELnEMsMommy:

Did you try the place you bought it from?  Try Mini tots--they have lots of convertible cribs and have conversion kits you can buy separately.  They are really helpful, too, so they may even be able to direct you at least in the right direction. 

i'm not familiar with them is that their website name?

mlg871
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:15 PM

i would contact the manufacturer themselves - If they don't directly sell it they should be able to point you in the right direction.  That's what we had to do with our convertible - come to find out they sold it right at Toys r us!!

ELnEMsMommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:39 PM

yes, it is www.minitots.com

Quoting simonssuperhero:

Quoting ELnEMsMommy:

i'm not familiar with them is that their website name?

Jess~Mommy to 3 girls

Ella Delaney    Emily Gracyn  Ensly Reagan

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)