Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

important question to me anyone no ????trying to find out

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:17 PM
  • 15 Replies

i got preg in june and the babys dad left 6 weeks july somthin  for iraq.....been there since i havent talked to him since october  he knos my due date he said somthin about being home in march sometime last time i talked to him but his myspace changed from iraq to copperas cove texas so dont no if he is realy back tho has anyone heard of anyone coming home early for this kind of reason or anything or if there allowed to im just curious what hes up to???have any clue???

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Christy644
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Have you tried to email or myspace him to find out? 

tuckersmommy22
You might be able to contact someone on the base there to give you some answers...especially since you are the mother of his child. I'm not entirely sure how you go about doing that, but that's my suggestion. Can you talk to his family maybe? They might be able to help you or get information for you. Good luck!

"If God brings you to it,
He will bring you through it.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment thank God."

~Audra (Tucker's Mommy)~
MyIrishTwins56

Ask him...can't you message him or something like that?

"Learn to write you hurts in sand and to carve your benefits in stone." - Unknown

Rlambert6002
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:21 PM

Are you and the father together? like still dating or whatever I mean?...they can get leave and come home earlier then go back. My dh's friend's fiance was home for two weeks in Dec. then went back, her tour is up in March I think as well. It doesn't make sense that he would change his myspace location though just being in for a little while. Does he have any family that would know that you can contact? Is he the type that would be trying to get out of his obligations, kwim???

Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

TickerShack.com Ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

IHAVE6
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:21 PM

dont really wanna tell you this but i no someone who told his pregnant wife the same thing and came back earlyim sorry

ckordell07
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:28 PM

no were not together hes one of those guys...ive tried emailing him he wont respond no more till he says he gets a paternity test his sister says she hasnt heard from him either i just have no clue what im suppose to do.....:(

KaileyRoo
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:41 PM

What branch is he? I'm assuming army stationed at Ft Hood? I can't guarantee the base will tell you much since you aren't married. And the baby isn't born. But he needs to man up.

ckordell07
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:42 PM

yea he is stationed at fort hood

sarahsmommy1005
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:47 PM

personally, I would not be looking for him at all if you arent together. Have your baby and file for child support. It sounds like you're gonna have to get yourself a lawyer and go the legal route. He obviously doesnt want anything to do with you or he would have called you at this point to tell you where he was. Plus if he wants a paternity test I think he needs to pay for it so yeah I say go on with your life and stop counting on him for anything cause he doesnt sound like a winner anyway.

Quoting ckordell07:

no were not together hes one of those guys...ive tried emailing him he wont respond no more till he says he gets a paternity test his sister says she hasnt heard from him either i just have no clue what im suppose to do.....:(

KaileyRoo
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:48 PM

Just wondering and I don't want this to sound rude but are you prepared to take a paternity test?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)