Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was it real?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:57 PM
  • 67 Replies

There was just a post that sounded very much like a suicide note. Was it real? Where'd it go??????????? It's never something to be taken lightly.

Here is another post from her a few weeks ago

LADIES I REALY NEED YOUR HELP. IHAVE NO TRUE FREINDS TO TALK WITH SO I NEED SOME ONE TO TALK TO. I HAVE A REALY BIG PROBLEM. IM MARRIED ( AND PLEASE DONT PASS JUGDEMENT ON ME) AND HAVE BEEN FOR 22 YEARS. I ALSO HAVE 3 KIDS THE YOUNGEST IS 15 THE OTHERS ARE ADULTS. I DONT KNOW IF IM HAPPY IN MY MARRAIGE ANY MORE. ALL WE DO IS FIGHT AND I CANT GO ANY WHERE WITH OUT HIM QUIZZING ME. WHERE YOU GOING , WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WHOS GOING WITH YOU AND IM NEVER ALOUD TO GO BY MY SELF.  HE CALLS ME 20 TIMES ADAY  OR TEXTS ME. AND IF I DONT ANSWER HIM HE GETS ALL MAD AND THEN POUTS.  WELL THERES MORE THERE IS KIND OF ANOTHER MAN IN THE PICTURE. NO WE HAVENT DONE ANY THING AND WE ARE JUST FREINDS. BUT THERE COULD IF I WOULD LET IT. YES I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM BUT IM AFRAID. I VE BEEN WITH MY HUSBAND FOR EVER AND I M SO CONFUSSED I DONT KNOW WHAT TODO. PLEAS HELP ME. IVE EVEN THOUGHT OF TAKING MY OWN LIFE BUT ICANT DO THAT EATHER.  SO PLEASE DONT JUGDE ME TRY TO HELP ME IF YOU CAN  I WILL LISSEN TO ANY THING YOU HAVE TO SAY

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
manzano89
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:59 PM

I was wondering the same thing! 

Yes, dinner is burned to a crisp because Mommy is cooked!

sararsara

I hope it wasn't I pm'd them but haven't heard anything. Regardless, they need some help.

"A baby is an inestimable blessing and bother." -- Mark Twain

HaydensMommy007

I missed it! I hope it wasnt real! That is so sad!

Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream.

jazzyandpat

i was wondering the same thing.. i hope to god it was not real.. if so she needs someones help.

Rlambert6002

It was deleted...posts can only be deleted by admins.

Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

TickerShack.com Ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

GabrielRiley
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:00 PM

I saw it and went to the ladies sight that she used and all of her moods and though bubbles were saying stuff like hurting and overwhelmed and someone just cut off my head to make it feel better. Just stuff like that. I think it might have been real but it got deleted so I don't know

Christy644

I PM'd too. I left her my cell number.

Quoting sararsara:

I hope it wasn't I pm'd them but haven't heard anything. Regardless, they need some help.

MoMmY122206

I was wondering the same too!

Erieshore

Yeah I wondered myself???????  Sometimes the poster deletes it themselves or admin sees fit to do so.   I do hope his was just a ploy to get attention.  That happened in another group I'm in... So sad. simple frown

My Family is my inspiration!  Nature photography is my passion!   CM is my addiction and Life is a blessing!  simple smile

autumnsmommy02

This was the person's orignial post ... I searched the other profile and found another profile (or two that may be the same person's. They are all from Florida or middle of nowhere florida or just from middle of nowhere and all of them say she has 3 kids. I'm thinking either a joke or an attempt to be anonymous.

LADIES I REALY NEED YOUR HELP. IHAVE NO TRUE FREINDS TO TALK WITH SO I NEED SOME ONE TO TALK TO. I HAVE A REALY BIG PROBLEM. IM MARRIED ( AND PLEASE DONT PASS JUGDEMENT ON ME) AND HAVE BEEN FOR 22 YEARS. I ALSO HAVE 3 KIDS THE YOUNGEST IS 15 THE OTHERS ARE ADULTS. I DONT KNOW IF IM HAPPY IN MY MARRAIGE ANY MORE. ALL WE DO IS FIGHT AND I CANT GO ANY WHERE WITH OUT HIM QUIZZING ME. WHERE YOU GOING , WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WHOS GOING WITH YOU AND IM NEVER ALOUD TO GO BY MY SELF.  HE CALLS ME 20 TIMES ADAY  OR TEXTS ME. AND IF I DONT ANSWER HIM HE GETS ALL MAD AND THEN POUTS.  WELL THERES MORE THERE IS KIND OF ANOTHER MAN IN THE PICTURE. NO WE HAVENT DONE ANY THING AND WE ARE JUST FREINDS. BUT THERE COULD IF I WOULD LET IT. YES I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM BUT IM AFRAID. I VE BEEN WITH MY HUSBAND FOR EVER AND I M SO CONFUSSED I DONT KNOW WHAT TODO. PLEAS HELP ME. IVE EVEN THOUGHT OF TAKING MY OWN LIFE BUT ICANT DO THAT EATHER.  SO PLEASE DONT JUGDE ME TRY TO HELP ME IF YOU CAN  I WILL LISSEN TO ANY THING YOU HAVE TO SAY

ADDED: There's a full profile linked to all of the other profiles ... mother of 3 kids, middle of nowhere only this time in texas and another depressing thought bubble.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)