Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Winter weather... piog

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:37 PM
  • 10 Replies

I'm so upset.. I wish this huge storm would take a turn and hit us with some ice or snow... =( We're just getting rain... I love the excitement of the snow and ice.. I'm strange.. But God, please give us some real winter weather....

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jazzyandpat
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:39 PM

we are to get 8 inches of the white stuff tonight.. man im sick of seening the snow.. ill give you some if you want..

MayMommy1
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:41 PM

I wish Spring would get here already, we have had our share of snow and cold weather by me. Not to mention I'm almost 6 months pregnant and fell on the ice last week =/.  But if you aren't in IL then I hope you get your wish, just hope it stays away from chicago lol

ain-gell72
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:42 PM

same here! ohio?

Quoting jazzyandpat:

we are to get 8 inches of the white stuff tonight.. man im sick of seening the snow.. ill give you some if you want..

missingbelle
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:44 PM

sorry but its 83 here today ! lol. I wish it was cold we only had 2 weeks of continuous chilly weather, THATS IT !  That was 3 days ago now its in the freakin 80's !

nurbabe82
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:45 PM

DE actually got a little snow. Our first real snow in a long time(3 inches or more for us a real snow...lol). But its not enough to give away-sorry.

alexmom07
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:47 PM

I hope you're ok mamma!!  I slipped on it today and its such a pain!! I'm in NW Indiana and i'll have to agree, i've had enough!  Luckily its a heatwave today a whapping 21 outside. woot woot!!

Quoting MayMommy1:

I wish Spring would get here already, we have had our share of snow and cold weather by me. Not to mention I'm almost 6 months pregnant and fell on the ice last week =/.  But if you aren't in IL then I hope you get your wish, just hope it stays away from chicago lol

MayMommy1
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:56 PM

yea I'm ok, had to spend 4 hours in the hospital to make sure nothing was wrong. Aren' they calling for more snow tonight though? Just what we need huh

Quoting alexmom07:

I hope you're ok mamma!!  I slipped on it today and its such a pain!! I'm in NW Indiana and i'll have to agree, i've had enough!  Luckily its a heatwave today a whapping 21 outside. woot woot!!

Quoting MayMommy1:

mlg871
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:01 PM

I am so with you on that!! Every time they say it's going to snow we only get rain!!  We've been praying for a blizzard since December!!! 

ju-jusmommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:04 PM

Were supposed to get up to a foot tonight I am so sick of snow.  I wish spring were here already,  I'm counting down the days and I swear if that groundhog predicts 6 more weeks of winter i'm going to personally drag him out of his hole and strangle him.  LOL.  If you wants any of our snow let me know i'll pay for the shipping.

steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:26 PM

Where are you at??? I'm in damn West Virginia...  Ya know, it cuts off right by where we are.. All we get is a wind advisory!

Quoting mlg871:

I am so with you on that!! Every time they say it's going to snow we only get rain!!  We've been praying for a blizzard since December!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)