Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!!!!!!! LONG

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:56 PM
  • 7 Replies

Poll

Question: should i go back to my ex

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 13

View Results

OKAY I REALLY NEED HELP CAUSE I HAVE NO FREAKIN CLUE WHAT TO DO!!!!WELL HERE THE DEAL I MET MY HUSBAND IN HIGH SCHOOL WE WERE TOGETHER FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS WE EVEN STAYED TOGETHER AFTER HE GRADUATED AND HE WAITED ON ME!!!!Well i got prego with my son 2 months after we got married  THEN ON MY SONS 1 YR OLD BDAY I FIND OUT IM PREGO AGAIN  AND IM ON BIRTHCONTROL APPARENTLY IT DOES NOT WORK LMFAO WELL WE START HAVING PROBLEM MAJOR PROBLEMS WHEN IM PREGO WITH MY DAUGHTER WE FIGHT ALL THE TIME AND I HATE HIM BASICALLY I HAD SEVERE BABY BLUE BEFORE I HAD MY DAUGHTER CAUSE I DIDNT THINK I COULD DEAL WITH 2 KIDS  21 MONTHS APART AND I WAS GETTING TO ME. WELL I AHVE MY DAUGHTER ON FEB 6TH 2008 AND IT THE BESTT THING AT THE MOMENT  WELL HE LOST HIS JOB FOR  NOT GOING TO WORK CAUSE OF ME BEING IN THE HOPSITAL!!! HOW GAY IS THAT SO HE LOST HIS JOB WE HAD NO WAY TO PAY FOR RENT SO WE MOVED IN WITH HIS BEST FRIEND. well  i had baby blues bad i was on 100 mg of prozac a day. but anyways well i find out he has been sleeping with his best friends wife  im like omg he said i pushed him away im like hell i just had ur baby what hell do u think going to happen but anyways we seprated for a couple weeks and we tried to work it out  but it didnt  cause we were fighting way to much well so i moved away again he got back with her by this time it was may and he was soposte to ahve them on my bday but decided to go to tx with his gf well like weeks after  that we got back together  and then she calls him up and say she prego im like hell no im not dealing with this so i move away and then i find out there is  like 5 possible dads!!!!! im like omg she a freakin whore but anyways we decided to try it again lol this is the 3rsd time well we just decide to live together gfor the kids cause tyler (myson) want shis dad all the time and made me sad i mean we lived to gether but were together but we satrted to fight all the time and he was with another girl at this time. i mean  but im going to skip a lil bit so this wont be to long lol well now i have a boyfrined he is in army and i do care alot about him and he's leaving in may for korea for a yr  well his gf she has two kd twin that she does not ahve cuody of and she is treating me like crap it took all i had the other day to not beat the holy crap out of her i mean they been together about 3 weeks and they live together i mean he lives with his mom and dad. wll his girlfriend does drug i find out so im getting pissed cause i dont want my kids aarond that at all!!!! i mean he dont do it but still anyways he calls me  last nite and was like i want to try to work stuff out i really care about u!!!!! im like u got to be joking i mean i still love him and i was just getting over i ahve a great boyfriend and everything but he not my kids father i just dont know what to do i mean i dont know if i would ever be able to trust him again he said he dont know if hg e can trust me so please tell me i ahve no clue where to go i mean i m happy with my boyfriend but yet he's going to be gone a yr and then i still think i have feeling for brian i have no clue !!! ahhhhh

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
maryinger
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:03 PM

sounds like your ex needs a lesson in monogamy and you need to learn when to cut the chord. in my opinion, going back to your ex will do nothing but lead to yet another break-up. he has a girlfriend. you have a boyfriend. i know everyone wants to be a "family" and stay with their baby daddy or baby mama but this has gone back and forth so many times.... what makes you think this time is different? if i were you i wouldn't date anyone for a while and just concentrate on yourself and your kids. 

te_amo415
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:08 PM

re-read your post, then answer it as if you were someone else lookin at this situation

UH correct answer would be you do NOT go back to your ex. let him cheat on you, eeh ,a couple .. dozen more times. then see how yuo feel abut it. i mean hey, if letting the father of your children run around on you then by all means good for you. he obviously in no way cares about you, your kids or any of your feelings cause a daddy doesnt do tht to their childs mother. he seems like a pig and you need to, like the PP said, CUT THE CORD

My name is D0minica Maria. Girlfriend t0 Jas0n (o5_3o_o5). M0ther 0f Julian Blaise  (o4_15_o7). i'm a bitch, i'm a l0ver, i'm a child, i'm a m0ther, i'm a sinner, i'm a saint, i d0 n0t feel ashamed. i'm y0ur hell, i'm y0ur dream, i'm n0thing in between and n0 i w0uldn't want it any 0ther way.

amandad0225
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:18 PM

i dont have a personal experience with this but my sister does.  she has 2 kids and both have different daddys.  her oldest BD left her pregnant with him.  they got back together after he was born split back up before he was one. and when he was 3 they got back together things didnt work out and split up again.  now they pretty much hate eachother and never speak.  her youngest just turned 2.  they broke up once before she was concieved got back together broke up again while she was pregnant with her.  she moved back out.  they got back together split up again, moved out.  got back together and got married.  3 months later they were filing for divorce.  they tried to work it out and were together for maybe 2 weeks and then called it quits.  now the only time they communicate is for drop off and pick up which they argue about things then.  She never listened to me and hopefully you will take everybodys advice on here and just stay friends.  dont live together.  if its that hard on the kids and if you guys are good friends meet everyday for dinner or something.  that way the kids get to see their dad.  I know that its going to be hard with him being away for a year but it will make your relationship so much stronger.  Hubby just joined was gone six months leaving me to give birth to our son and then sit alone in the waiting room while he had surgery. and we spent our first anniversary apart.  its hard but were a lot stronger than what we were and we werent that strong to begin with.  youll be fine.  you become a stronger person for it.  and while he is gone maybe you guys can work on your FRIENDSHIP.  GL PM if you want to talk

tink62505
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:03 PM

well  i know i need to cut the cord i just know my kids need a father and i just dont know anymore  i been talking to people and they told me the same thing i guess i just have  weakness for him hell i dont know what wrong with me

worwalkerlds
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:06 PM
Yea your kids need a father, not a boy playing Father tho! He is a cheat, has no respect for you! I dont know if you have respect for yourself If you continue to go back to him.... Im not trying to be mean. I know its hard when you love someone, but you have to let go and do the right thing for you and your children... Do you want them to grow up thinking its ok to be that kind of person?
mybbyheh12507
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:11 PM

i wouldnt go back to your ex looks like too many problems were there previously..i would just move on ya no. maybe even from the guy thats going to korea...find someone else..you want to be happy in life..it doesnt sound like either of them are going to make you happy. just my opinion

marshaam
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:27 PM

Quoting worwalkerlds:

Yea your kids need a father, not a boy playing Father tho! He is a cheat, has no respect for you! I dont know if you have respect for yourself If you continue to go back to him.... Im not trying to be mean. I know its hard when you love someone, but you have to let go and do the right thing for you and your children... Do you want them to grow up thinking its ok to be that kind of person?

You need to listen to his wise woman.  She is 100% right.  Really REALLY think about the last sentence.  Long and hard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)